***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Not taking part this year, I know a lot of you don't care but it was a good chance for North American bears and bearettes to see them live.   This years line up.  

40675194_2199759683593593_2944238555725037568_n.jpg

They defo tried to invite us thinking the Flamengo badge was ours

• 1 month later...
On 04/09/2018 at 16:00, cstamomusa said:

Not taking part this year, I know a lot of you don't care but it was a good chance for North American bears and bearettes to see them live.   This years line up.  

40675194_2199759683593593_2944238555725037568_n.jpg

Strange it’s only 4 teams this time there were about a dozen this year.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Speaking to guys I know at the game they literally go to every game and they said we were playing a friendly in LA in January?  True or false?

Gerrard does have links with LA Galaxy I suppose.

13 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

With a bit of plane changing in the US you can get there (LA) for about £525.00 return.  It’s a fair old trip though.  

i am going to l.a. for xmas and new year my son lives there  i will be back before we play there i would imagine

wish i could get a flight for around £525

On 12/11/2018 at 20:05, billscott said:

i am going to l.a. for xmas and new year my son lives there  i will be back before we play there i would imagine

wish i could get a flight for around £525

Was Scotland Heathrow JFK LA and return LA Heathrow Scotland.  All with BA guessed dates flying mid January staying 7/8 days. 

14 hours ago, bob1873 said:

Was Scotland Heathrow JFK LA and return LA Heathrow Scotland.  All with BA guessed dates flying mid January staying 7/8 days. 

thats is a good price probably because it is jan and they have sales then  i am flying edinburgh to dublin then dublin to l.a with aer lingus  it is costing approx ##650   the good thing is go through the american customs in dublin  which is a lot easier as l.a. is a nightmare

20 minutes ago, billscott said:

thats is a good price probably because it is jan and they have sales then  i am flying edinburgh to dublin then dublin to l.a with aer lingus  it is costing approx ##650   the good thing is go through the american customs in dublin  which is a lot easier as l.a. is a nightmare

I’ve done the USA from Dublin and agree it’s so easy clearing customs there.  Not keen on the green plane though!

52 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

I’ve done the USA from Dublin and agree it’s so easy clearing customs there.  Not keen on the green plane though!

know what you mean  i hate heathrow and the price was good  i am going a few days before xmas which is expensive so i will just kid on the plane is blue  lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2018 at 17:59, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Hopefully nowhere, the break should be exactly that. Training and decent rest for the squad  - no need to cram in a meaningless game half way across the globe.

There’s zero chance we won’t play at least 1 game in that period mate. I’d rather we went back to Florida for the tournament but we aren’t doing that.

Archived