***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I've quite liked listening to them, very complimentary of us as a support and rightly pointed out that despite our demotion we're still packed out ibrox and stood by the club. 

I watched the 2006 game against Villarreal on US ESPN with American commentators. Was funny as hell.

They kept calling us the 'Glass cow Rangurrrz' :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I've quite liked listening to them, very complimentary of us as a support and rightly pointed out that despite our demotion we're still packed out ibrox and stood by the club. 

Can tell one of they guys has actually done his research. 

Give you more insight and analysis than the commentators here anyway.

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

It’s the 21st century who the hell are you to judge! and I will only take abuse from posters that are known.

I'm don't judging, literally was distracted and slightly bewildered by your username and forgot what I was replying to you 

Need to keep windass IMO unless we get a really good offer. Be to risky picking up someone for a mil as a replacement unless they where proven at a good level. Definitely wouldn't take less than 2 mil and think his release clause is 3.5 and could see him be worth that not Much far down the line 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I watched the 2006 game against Villarreal on US ESPN with American commentators. Was funny as hell.

They kept calling us the 'Glass cow Rangurrrz' :lol: 

Honestly would rather listen to these guys than the braindead halfwits on bt sport 

Archived