New Player

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

22 year old who has hardly kicked a ball at senior level hardly fills me with confidence that he will make a difference.  He didn't exactly sound enthusiastic either.  I can only assume that our DoF is responsible for this signing.

Checked his injury record yet? :mutley:

10 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

A Sean, a Declan, a manager from a celtic supporting family. What a club. Perhaps taking this open to all shite a bit too far now though. 

:lol: 

How sad do you have to be to go on the internet and post stuff like that.

Jeeeeezo.

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Forgot about Michael Francis O'Halloran aswell who we have summoned back to the club. 

Canny help but cringe at desperately sad attempts like that to make cunts on the internet think yer staunch.

I don't like tarriers, but I don't mention it every 2 minutes to get kudos off strangers on the internet. Weird if ye ask me. 

Just now, PRW. said:

Canny help but cringe at desperately sad attempts like that to make cunts on the internet think yer staunch.

I don't like tarriers, but I don't mention it every 2 minutes to get kudos off strangers on the internet. Weird if ye ask me. 

I think most are joking. 

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Fuck me how underwhelming from the signing itself to the shortest introduction video ever seen. I’d rather use our own kids than a guy that can’t get a game in a shit championship team. Why not give Jordan Thompson a chance?! 

I think if anyone from the U20's was ready to step up, Murty would know.

Thompson failed at Raith Rovers, and I assume Barjonas has looked better in U20 games.