Fraserbourgh ticket information - OUCH

K.A.I

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Me and my mate are going to do an overnighter up there are there any Bears from up there that can reccomend any decent hotels? I know it's not a big place but any boozers to go at night or indeed avoid? 

The Station Hotel is literally right next to the ground. It's not great but as good as anything up there. 

57 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

has it always been like this, i thought buses were points based depending on how many tickets you sell/return over a season

Nah mate each bus in each cat get's a certain amount unless it's circumstances like this

18 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The Station Hotel is literally right next to the ground. It's not great but as good as anything up there. 

We've booked a place called Findlay's god knows what it's like tbh

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We've booked a place called Findlay's god knows what it's like tbh

Think the majority of the pubs are at the harbour and surrounding area. Your at the opposite end if I remember, at been through there for some time.

https://m.yelp.co.uk/search?cflt=bars&find_loc=Fraserburgh%2C Aberdeenshire&mapsize=360%2C103

Haven't been to the Broch in a good few years, but knowing Banff and Buchan very well - the traveling bears will be in very good company, plenty of Rangers minded folk in Fraserburgh and Peterhead from my experience working up there. There will be no problems getting a pub rammed out, and that will be the locals at least.

2 hours ago, j1mgg said:

What positions are classed as staff, and why do they get two.

Should people be allowed on the cccs and part of a race allocation?

People in the IT department etc get tickets, it’s an absolute joke...but helpful if they don’t give a fuck about the actual football and you know them.

There should be much less A+ busses whatever the criteria. 

I also think fans at the start of the season should be told any allocations under 500 will go to buses.

If all the buses agreed I also think it would be more worthwhile if say 20 category a+ buses got 15 tickets each. So they could at least run mini buses instead of every bus getting a pointless 1.

People are always gonna miss out. I reckon there is a good 2000 bears who go every single week so 350 tickets Rangers can't do much.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Me and my mate are going to do an overnighter up there are there any Bears from up there that can reccomend any decent hotels? I know it's not a big place but any boozers to go at night or indeed avoid? 

Better staying in Peterhead or even Aberdeen 

Their fans may be cunts but Aberdeen us a good night out I've found 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It's a toilet of a place. No decent hotels and locals are all mutants. Aberdonians....but worse.

The main event of the last ten years is they built a small Asda on the outskirts of town. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Anyone going to try for tickets for the home end?

I read somewhere there's none on sale, they've all been snapped up/reserved/allocated.

One player in particular from their lot has reserved 60/70 tickets .. if they all do that for Rangers pals then it's no surprise the tickets have went sharp.

11 minutes ago, kanjo said:

350 tickets... is that our lowest since (and possibly including) Div 3?

Possibly ever. I don't even recall getting as little as 350 anywhere .. even the tight ones were something like Annan (600), Dumbarton (900) sure even Forres Mechanics was almost a thousand.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Possibly ever. I don't even recall getting as little as 350 anywhere .. even the tight ones were something like Annan (600), Dumbarton (900) sure even Forres Mechanics was almost a thousand.

Got them no probs from ccs to , mad 

21 minutes ago, kanjo said:

350 tickets... is that our lowest since (and possibly including) Div 3?

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye division 3 no ground was anywhere near this low. Us boys in Borders have literally no chance of getting tickets not knowing anyone up there, we aren’t alone in that though nightmare.