Fraserbourgh ticket information - OUCH

K.A.I

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

There's definitely going to be some sort of ridiculous measures taken to stop people standing outside and looking over a wall. Chaos written all over it :lol:

Got a mental image of a row of coppers standing on top of the wall facing onto th street with their backs to play 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Got a mental image of a row of coppers standing on top of the wall facing onto th street with their backs to play 

Either that or they'll seal off the area surrounding the ground so that nobody without a ticket can get close. For some reason I can just imagine them putting up some sort of artificial wall :lol:

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Either that or they'll seal off the area surrounding the ground so that nobody without a ticket can get close. For some reason I can just imagine them putting up some sort of artificial wall :lol:

A wall on top of a wall :lol: 

we proddies no Mexicans ffs 

1 minute ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

This should’ve been moved IMO.

A club with the support we have should never have an allocation of 350 tickets anywhere! 

I know I’m being selfish but I like seeing Rangers play at wee grounds like this they’ll never play at again it’s good to say you were there but I feel sorry for good bears missing out so it’s bittersweet - I see why they wanted it at their ground I think the chairman on record saying he wanted the town and all to get a wee turn and benefit - a temp stand would have been perfect 

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

There's definitely going to be some sort of ridiculous measures taken to stop people standing outside and looking over a wall. Chaos written all over it :lol:

I think the wall is in Victoria Street (may have name wrong) and is only about 7ft tall

If anyone really wants to get in they will.  They will know that there may be a couple of hundred that will chance their arm and will have factored that in.   Those that have had 10 pints and stroll up chanting Super Rangers won’t be amongst those that get in. Those that adopt a more subtle approach will.

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

If anyone really wants to get in they will.  They will know that there may be a couple of hundred that will chance their arm and will have factored that in.   Those that have had 10 pints and stroll up chanting Super Rangers won’t be amongst those that get in. Those that adopt a more subtle approach will.

Cheers for that 007 international man of mystery 

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

:lol: 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

I’ll just come with you then and be on my best behaviour ha ha 

Right that’s 2 promising not to sing Super Rangers Andy’s getting a couple of hundred of us in for no singing leave yer names here troops