ben51

Fraserburgh vs Rangers - Scottish Cup

Bellslea Park. 

Sunday 21/91/18 KO at 12:00.

Post your requests below. 

Pissing in the wind without a doubt but my bus is an A+ club and we have 2 (maybe 3 if successfull in the Rangers ballot) and that will be it.

Any help would be good, although I don't blame anyone if they literally can't help. The tickets just aren't there for this one and the sums don't go.

One for me too please?  🇬🇧

No hope at all, but looking for 1.

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Pissing in the wind without a doubt but my bus is an A+ club and we have 2 (maybe 3 if successfull in the Rangers ballot) and that will be it.

Any help would be good, although I don't blame anyone if they literally can't help. The tickets just aren't there for this one and the sums don't go.

What a don’t get about this is that I’ve already seen a few buses saying they are going up and already 3/4 members with tickets. My bus is A+ we will have got 1 ticket so no point in running as no members have any ( tho heard that ballet is today for 50 tickets ) am confused to all this. Seems it’s same certain buses that always get tickets no matter what!

4 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

What a don’t get about this is that I’ve already seen a few buses saying they are going up and already 3/4 members with tickets. My bus is A+ we will have got 1 ticket so no point in running as no members have any ( tho heard that ballet is today for 50 tickets ) am confused to all this. Seems it’s same certain buses that always get tickets no matter what!

Those buses will have a contact at Fraserburgh to get home end tickets from a player or member of staff, they’ll also have access to some Ibrox staff tickets who get 2 for each game and whatever they get officially as an RSC and what their members get 

There’s other ways too tbh 

i don’t think all of them will be running 50 seaters with 50 tickets each (some will but not them all) a lot of buses will run but take in a smaller club to fill it but still say they are running and it makes it look like they’ve 50 tickets when they don’t 

theres a couple of buses running I know of that have no tickets but their members want a day out 

6 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

Name the buses if it annoys you that much ,I don't believe that any club has 35 tickets upwards ,however if they do their contacts have have done them well ,maybe you should join 1 of the clubs with better contacts than your present RSC ,QSTB are one of the clubs that are taking a coach ,we have 3 tickets for the game ,however our club rules  say we will take a coach to every domestic game

I will swap tickets for any domestic game home or away in exchange for Fraserburgh tickets

If interested p m a contact number to make arrangements on

2 hours ago, southdown 1916 said:

Name the buses if it annoys you that much ,I don't believe that any club has 35 tickets upwards ,however if they do their contacts have have done them well ,maybe you should join 1 of the clubs with better contacts than your present RSC ,QSTB are one of the clubs that are taking a coach ,we have 3 tickets for the game ,however our club rules  say we will take a coach to every domestic game

Am not moaning or bitching about buses just could not get my head around how it all worked? And and i did not say 35 tickets says 3 or 4. 

it looks like 3 quarters not 3 or 4 on your post ,hence the figure of 35 , most clubs are sitting with less than 5 tickets therefore it isn't a case of the same rsc having all the tickets or I would have had 60

QSTB knew yesterday our members  had 2 on the cccs  ,other clubs would also have known yesterday how many of their members had been allocated ,Your RSC decides it wont run a coach ,At QSTB we pay dues before the season starts which includes travel to all competitive games in Scotland ,There isn't a right or a wrong way to run a RSC ,it is ran for the benefit of your membership.

13 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Am not moaning or bitching about buses just could not get my head around how it all worked? And and i did not say 35 tickets says 3 or 4. 

3 or 4 looks different from 3/4

Huge longshot i know but looking for one. Cheers

Desperate for a ticket if any going spare. Am gona drive up anyway Sunday morning hope for the best!

Few short, be travelling up anyway (unless called up obviously...) if any become available due to late call offs etc.

Realise I’m pissing in the wind here but a lump of wood has been a let down last minute and I’m away in Brighton all tomorrow so putting this out there now - home end will do, even a hospitality place or something if there’s something going there.