World Blessed With Another Griffiths

FSM

His CSA payments must be eye watering....

Capture.thumb.JPG.510e4da62523be850ca25fc69d728ebf.JPG

The ex of Leigh Griffiths has sensationally hit out at the celtic striker after claiming to have given birth to his fifth child.

Linzi McCartney took to her Twitter page on Thursday to post an image of her new daughter, officially giving her the footballer’s surname.

She wrote: “On a brighter note - this little one was registered today. Ellie Griffiths, 12/12/17.”

The 26-year-old’s post came shortly after Griffiths, 27, took to his Instagram page to confirm his relationship with new girlfriend, Caitlyn Melville.

Griffiths captioned it with two emoji: one with a face blowing a kiss and a love heart.

A raging Linzi, however, hit back in a now-deleted post.

She wrote: “Imagine, getting your ex pregnant, her having your daughter! Lying to your new girlfriend about your daughter...then plastering a picture of her in your Instagram.”

In another deleted post, Linzi hit back: “Leigh - faithful? Hahahaha he’s been with his ‘girlfriend’ for nearly a year and I’ve just had his baby?”

Griffiths already has four children by three mums and Linzi is mother to his two boys Rhys and Jacob.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

It took until she had spat out his fith brat fr her to realise that he ia a bawbag?

Jesus H  Christ girl.

Given how much money another wean will bring to her, I doubt she really cares that he's a bawbag.

1 hour ago, Hamie said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9096M--i99m8GA2bHgxa

I know her maw, taught her wee brother and had the misfortune of bumping into the thumb at a petrol station one morning in Linlithgow. My colleague tried to engage him in conversation but didn’t get it. He’s a thick bastard.

The convicted racist,shoplifter and serial womaniser can now add threatening behaviour with his crew to his cv.
This horrible cunt just keeps rolling along without a care in the world filling the country with his ugly brood.
Absolute pyoor pin up materiel for the clatties.