Deanzmeanzheinz

Auchenhowie extension work set to commence

I'd like the club to publicise the numbers of fans using this stand. Then we'll know if it's been a waste of money.

19 hours ago, cstamomusa said:

They could have used the money to fix up the toilets.  I think you might have mentioned once or twice that there is a problem with the one you use.    :mutley:

The one I use is an absolute toilet !🙂

On 05/01/2018 at 17:04, plumbGER said:

Safe standing in the Copland first obv.

Let's start with doing up the toilets and also get disabled toilets put in., as for safe standing :justno:

19 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Let's start with doing up the toilets and also get disabled toilets put in., as for safe standing :justno:

Toilets won't improve the atmosphere though, safe standing as a priority.

8 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Toilets won't improve the atmosphere though, safe standing as a priority.

Safe standing won't improve it either,the only thing that will improve the atmosphere is  a winning team and that gonna cost.   

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Safe standing won't improve it either,the only thing that will improve the atmosphere is  a winning team and that gonna cost.   

Nah, safe standing would improve it.

19 hours ago, thebooler said:

I'd like the club to publicise the numbers of fans using this stand. Then we'll know if it's been a waste of money.

What figures would demonstrate it to be a waste of money or otherwise? What if "fans" were actually family/friends of players? Or local boys clubs / schools where the visitors aren't even Rangers supporters?

If you or I wanted to visit would we be permitted entry? How would the club manage that if 600 wanted to attend a game there which was twice the stand capacity?

Imo this will likely be by invite or the granting of authorisation (press, scouts, opposition staff, maybe our youth teams). We the common fans will pay for it but never sample it. The club are the beneficiaries, and we'll never really know how useful it's been.

That all relates to the stand. Fans simply wont gain access to the internal areas of the build.

The fact they’ve used the money and then thought a 200 seater would be enough sums up they clowns. 

On 06/01/2018 at 14:52, Brian Fantana said:

So they can train at night instead of day? I can see how that will improve the players. 

At this stage I can only assume that you’re so dense that you can’t comprehend very basic concepts, or so stubborn that you’ll never shift from your initial opposition regardless of what evidence is presented.

Better training facilities = good.

On 08/01/2018 at 16:23, Creampuff said:

At this stage I can only assume that you’re so dense that you can’t comprehend very basic concepts, or so stubborn that you’ll never shift from your initial opposition regardless of what evidence is presented.

Better training facilities = good.

If that's the case then why wait until it was gifted instead of providing the necessary funding years ago?

The whole thing fucking stinks.

I honestly don't get why cunts are complaining about this.  It's getting spent on our youth facilities.  Stop yer fucking greeting over nothing.