Auchenhowie extension work set to commence

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, thebooler said:

I'd like the club to publicise the numbers of fans using this stand. Then we'll know if it's been a waste of money.

What figures would demonstrate it to be a waste of money or otherwise? What if "fans" were actually family/friends of players? Or local boys clubs / schools where the visitors aren't even Rangers supporters?

If you or I wanted to visit would we be permitted entry? How would the club manage that if 600 wanted to attend a game there which was twice the stand capacity?

Imo this will likely be by invite or the granting of authorisation (press, scouts, opposition staff, maybe our youth teams). We the common fans will pay for it but never sample it. The club are the beneficiaries, and we'll never really know how useful it's been.

That all relates to the stand. Fans simply wont gain access to the internal areas of the build.

On 06/01/2018 at 14:52, Brian Fantana said:

So they can train at night instead of day? I can see how that will improve the players. 

At this stage I can only assume that you’re so dense that you can’t comprehend very basic concepts, or so stubborn that you’ll never shift from your initial opposition regardless of what evidence is presented.

Better training facilities = good.

On 08/01/2018 at 16:23, Creampuff said:

At this stage I can only assume that you’re so dense that you can’t comprehend very basic concepts, or so stubborn that you’ll never shift from your initial opposition regardless of what evidence is presented.

Better training facilities = good.

If that's the case then why wait until it was gifted instead of providing the necessary funding years ago?

The whole thing fucking stinks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 14:52, Brian Fantana said:

So they can train at night instead of day? I can see how that will improve the players. 

I would imagine, given the kids are at school and can't attend during the day, it will indeed improve them 

was this not more to do with extra changing facilities for the youth teams, the fact they have been enclosed in a stand is an extra

surely it should be judged on whether its helping the youth teams progress/attract better players due to better facilities and not by how many folk sit in the stand to watch a game ffs :lol: