Looking at Centre backs

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Wilson, Alves, McCrorie, A Wilson, Bates. 

Goss can apparently play there and we're looking at others too. 

lee Wallace ready made for that position when he returns imo!!!

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

How is that 2? I count 5 there. 

Mccrorie is a midfielder that can play in defence, Bates and the other one are weans fs.  We need to two defenders IMO then loan the weans out to get them first team experience. 

8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Siwel. You can go on someone’s profile and click the little clock next to their name and it tells your their past names. You’re welcome.

Fucking Floyd? Wee cunt needs to settle soon and decide who he wants to be in life.

Im just glad were getting depth, fatigue, injuries and bad form that cant be replaced with suitable quality has plagued us all season. 

Hopefully murphy shows windass how to do it, ill take candeias , murphy and le bull up front. 

Same three of holt , mcrorie and jack. 

Everyone is mentioning russell martin likes hes the same player he was when norwich got promoted from the championship. Hes fell down the pecking order since then, and his wages would not represent good value. 

Although he has played at a decent level and is not too old i think, perhaps worth a shout. 

Danny wilson, there is a great player in there if he could ever find consistency he like he did with weir round him. 

12 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Genuinely intrigued as to which 3 aren’t CBs.

Well, word is Alves and Cardoso are being moved on.  Bates and Wilson could be our only CB options after this window unless McCrorie is to be pulled from midfield.

On 05/01/2018 at 17:58, Siwel said:

Yea their stats are really similar, Miller has 2 goal and 2 assists, Windass has 6 goals and 5 assists...

On 05/01/2018 at 18:00, Redwhiteandblue said:

I thought Miller had scored more than that. My fault for not checking their stats first. 

Roaster :lol::lol:

Edit: says the guy that's quoted the wrong post. Back to bed for me.