A obsessed celtic fan made a documentary about us, it’s premiered at the piggery

Geordy79

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Why waste effort and money sueing this sad bastard? Easier to just laugh at him.

At first I was laughing at them and actually was going to post a joke about it but after I read @Bristoe1872 post I couldn’t help but agree with him. It’s not just about the saddo fan who’s made the books and films it’s about the fact that celtic football club find it acceptable to broadcast it and actually make money from what I can only assume will be inaccuracies about our beloved football club. Whilst this is very sad and obsessive it is also inappropriate and is tarnishing our brand.

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

At first I was laughing at them and actually was going to post a joke about it but after I read @Bristoe1872 post I couldn’t help but agree with him. It’s not just about the saddo fan who’s made the books and films it’s about the fact that celtic football club find it acceptable to broadcast it and actually make money from what I can only assume will be inaccuracies about our beloved football club. Whilst this is very sad and obsessive it is also inappropriate and is tarnishing our brand.

FFS mate, of course it's going to be full of inaccuracies, shite, bile and bitterness. That's why I find it so funny.

Let them tarnish away. They're pettily obsessed with cracks in the pavement when they should be looking up at the stars.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Many have profited form Rangers hate in recent years:  Phil "tarred with a sectarian brush" McFakeName probably made a killing on book sales, blog hits, and Paypal donations.  His little helper at that time was Angela Haggerty who is now trying to turn herself in to a political commentator for Scottish independence but Rangers hate was her Launchpad.  Even celtic FC themselves sold season tickets with a marketing campaign that pushed the "unbroken history" line and when Huge Keevins called them out on it he was banned from celtic Park.  This Paul Larkin guy will be the next in line to sell Rangers hate, to Rangers haters.  

Let's be clear, these people aren't interested in the truth.  They want Rangers to be a different club in and will happily pay someone to repeat that back to them.  They want to believe the SPFL, UEFA, and everyone else is corrupt and wrong and only a handful of celtic fans making movies and blogs have the actual facts.  These nutjobs will spend the rest of their natural lives slobbering about "Sevco" there's no point arguing with them.

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Let them tarnish away. They're pettily obsessed with cracks in the pavement when they should be looking up at the stars.

celtic should be paying more attention to the reputation of their own club.  Last I heard there was an ongoing Police investigation in to historic acts of child abuse within Scottish football.  Torbett has been pulled in for questioning again and the Scottish government are set to remove all time limitations when it comes to victims coming forward and claiming damages.  

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy that made the film isn't even a celtic fan. He's just realised,as has the newspapers, that these deluded twats are easy prey and to cash in on them. 

Its fucking annoying that the newspapers etc also realise that our board are also easy prey hence they can write any shite they want undeterred.

9 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA.

Its not even obsession anymore, they are seriously not right in the head. Genuinely need medical help.

Can imagine the cunts sat in a dark room rocking back and forth just repeating Rangers are dead over and over ?

I actually pity these bastards to have their bitterness take over there whole life like it does some of them they must have an extremely miserable existence.

5 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

"Fan-made film about ra sellick being screened in The Edmiston Suite at Ibrox, £30 a ticket."

It just wouldn't ever happen. 

You’re right, with our board the tickets would probably be a fiver and we’d make a loss! :whistle:

Also, what a sad, sad, obsessed lot those folks are. 

I think what really annoys them most though is that no matter what we do, our club shall never sink to the depths of those kiddie fiddling fucks. 

No matter what they say, the facts are there for all to see, and by supporting that club, you support their history.

Its hearing stuff like this that makes me as eager as I have ever been to put them firmly in their place and thats below us.

Can not wait for the day to arrive when we win the league and shout a right big fucking up yies

There should be a movie that is made when we reach 55 about our journey and our support.  By us for us. 

"Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

If  the thought of this dirty wee flick annoys you here's a quick recap of what to do about it. 

KEEP : Wearing the red white and blue. 

KEEP: singing FTP and the Billy boys. 

KEEP : supporting the union and all things British. 

KEEP  : championing the Queen,  the monarchy, and the armed forces. 

KEEP :  telling them they are a minority group. 

KEEP:  reminding them of their heinous past. 

KEEP : the faith that 55 will hurt them as much as anything you have yet witnessed as a Rangers fan. 

13 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Is this larkin  cunt not something to do with recently about being lifted for bigotry or sumin???

I am sure he is the guy is behind the CQN website , that was rumoured to be an unofficial channel for CFC and PL to get things out into the media. A bit like The Rangers Observer. Also played a big part in the Swiss newspaper advert a few years back. They are beyond parody and their obsession is a sickness.

Didnt read the thread.  But i no longer get upser at these pathetic cunts.  Ok they are obsessed. But why?  They will never, ever be like us

Must really suck to be scum. I suppose they could just seek solace in their priest though.