A obsessed celtic fan made a documentary about us, it’s premiered at the piggery

Geordy79

14 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Is this larkin  cunt not something to do with recently about being lifted for bigotry or sumin???

it wouldn't be bigotry .they just don't do that they are pure holy Christian people 

it would be the anti Catholic agenda establishment persecuting this poor man for his devine beliefs 

???

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the most embarrassing things i've heard in a long time. I can't imagine ever wanting to make or watch anything about them. I fail to understand why the fans of a club who have been winning leagues and having limited european runs continue to be more interesting in us than themselves. The whole things lacks so much class.....really nobody should be surprised. 

8 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

One of the most embarrassing things i've heard in a long time. I can't imagine ever wanting to make or watch anything about them. I fail to understand why the fans of a club who have been winning leagues and having limited european runs continue to be more interesting in us than themselves. The whole things lacks so much class.....really nobody should be surprised. 

And the Scottish media try to say we're the bigots ??

We don't even give a toss about them they had half empty stadiums till we were back .

Obsession is like jealousy it's a disease wankers?

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

This board should really cut those bastards allocation you would not invite anyone with that level of obsession to your own House.

While we build bridges they allow and encourage their breezeblock slophoose to be used by terrorist minded as venue to ridicule our Club with glee !

image.jpeg.3b388294fc9fec71ba6dcfe8fa52558b.jpeg

And the winner of the 2018 Mac Gobblin' Phil Award is............... this eejit.

Someone from Rangers should attend and sue for every inaccuracy that's in it. Take the lot aff him, cooncil hoose, benefits, family allowance, devil dug, cans of Kestrel.... the lot.

:) :) :)

39 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

This fucking idiot has a book out called " anyone but celtic" and it's a 200 pager about how the referees conspire to ensure celtic don't win football matches :lol: .

What a total fucking ghoul.

Paul Larkin is another very stable genius.

We should do a documantry on their cover up of child abuse and showcase it at Ibrox.

The thing that gets me about it is, it's acceptable to speak about child abuse cover ups in the public eye when it comes to actors/actresses/presenters etc such as thee BBC ring but when mentioned about a certain club you are called sick and shouldnt use it?! 

On 6 January 2018 at 14:18, DrLaudrup said:

They are obsessed with us because we make them feel inadequate.

They are a truly vile club with a vile history who attract some of the most undesirable individuals from society.

And we are the only ones in this country prepared to say so.

anywhere else they would have been closed down long ago.

On 6 January 2018 at 23:41, Malkytfp1 said:

We should do a documantry on their cover up of child abuse and showcase it at Ibrox.

The thing that gets me about it is, it's acceptable to speak about child abuse cover ups in the public eye when it comes to actors/actresses/presenters etc such as thee BBC ring but when mentioned about a certain club you are called sick and shouldnt use it?! 

If Torbet is convicted again the SFA will need to take some sort of action.

no one is seriously suggesting one club could have had paedophiles operating within it during four separate decades & no one knew anything untoward was going on?