Kris Boyd On Summer Signings

Laudrup1984

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Boyd scored 3 goals against Clyde in his 2nd stint and never scored again, absolute fucking waster has the cheek to talk about anybody on a jolly.

True if you don’t include any of the other goals he scored against Raith, Dumbarton, Queens Park, Kilmarnock :dunno:

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I quite like Boyd’s honestly usually, but this is sensationalised rubbish. 

Mexico is in Central America, not South. The fact he not the journalist who wrote it don’t know that is emabarassing. 

He says Cardoso never left the field with a mark on his face. Ignoring the broken nose he got from Bowman. He’s not been great but you couldn’t fault his effort at all. 

As for claiming we shouldn’t have even considered signing Alves? What planet is he on? Granted he hasn’t quite lived up to the billing, but we absolutely had to sign him once we knew he was available and willing to come 

Very poor show all round from Boyd. 

Mexico is a part of North America.

5 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

He didn't really. Anyway as plenty have said he's got a cheek to complain about any of our signings after his second spell with us.

Maybe not address as such, but I interpreted it as a slight dig at himself. He could have used a number of examples otherwise. 

Anyway, I think he's pretty spot on in the article, but I get the 'people in glass houses' reaction to it too. 

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Maybe not address as such, but I interpreted it as a slight dig at himself. He could have used a number of examples otherwise. 

Anyway, I think he's pretty spot on in the article, but I get the 'people in glass houses' reaction to it too. 

It's easy to say after the event I suppose and I do think he's slightly over the top.

What I don't get is the influence he gets to have on fellow teams in the league while still a current pro.

Boyd would get a ban if he had a bet on a few games in china and in league 2 in England where he has no influence yet can say what he likes in a media column about another team in a league in which he plays and might make a difference when playing against them.

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

He has obviously been reading RM because it is what many posters have been saying about these players for a while. 

PS unfortunately this is the sensationalist shite that sells papers, I much prefer Kris doing his TV work and wish he would stick to that.

It. Is a pot black kettle article, he is one to talk about a jolly. Imagine if one of our players spent most of his life writing about a club he still plays against he SFA would hammer him for bringing the game into disrepute or what ever charge they could stick.

Comes across as a little bitter following his exit 2nd time round.

I agree with him about Pena. He is not a professional footballer. 

Disagree about Alves being on a jolly.

He is right about Dalcio, Cardoso and Herrera but that says everything to me about the clown who signed all these players. The blame rests at his door if players are not good enough.