Kris Boyd On Summer Signings

Laudrup1984

Pathetic article. Ryan Jack has been as poor a signing as anyone, why's he missing from Boyds list?

I don't know how anyone can criticise Herrera. He gets ten minutes when we're either a goal up and holiding on or we're chasing a lost game. Murty has already praised his attitude so what makes Boyd able to contradict that?

Fat parasite. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Rich coming from Boyd after his second stint with us  . However he is bang on the money with this

He is.

In fact he’s perfectly placed to write that - he’s seen both sides of the coin for himself, in his 2 spells!

4 hours ago, piperpete said:

It. Is a pot black kettle article, he is one to talk about a jolly. Imagine if one of our players spent most of his life writing about a club he still plays against he SFA would hammer him for bringing the game into disrepute or what ever charge they could stick.

I have wondered about the fact he is still playing and the articles he writes but it must be OK for him to do it. I agree if he was still a Rangers player it would be different. 

I still think it is over the top tabloid shite but many who are having a go at him have probably said the same as him about the players. I just would prefer him not to be so direct in this occasion.

I am also a fan of Kris and that no doubt colours my opinion.

Some cheek to criticise after his last spell.

Also very unprofessional, but to be expected from a guy who used to get doctors notes when he had a hangover.

People were excited for both Alves and Pena. Virtually no one was on here criticising the signings. They haven’t worked out, but that happens. 

There is no criticism of the British based ones who’ve been just as bad, or praise for the ones that have worked out. Typical sensational pish for mongos. Doesn’t even write in paragraphs. 

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Some cheek to criticise after his last spell.

Also very unprofessional, but to be expected from a guy who used to get doctors notes when he had a hangover.

People were excited for both Alves and Pena. Virtually no one was on here criticising the signings. They haven’t worked out, but that happens. 

There is no criticism of the British based ones who’ve been just as bad, or praise for the ones that have worked out. Typical sensational pish for mongos. Doesn’t even write in paragraphs. 

I'd never heard of Pena but thought Alves would have done really well.

guys from a far away country ,don't speak the language and are doing their best to settle with the little playing time they get. Again a negative witch hunt on our players and if I was them I would be heading out too. The negativity within our support and  many times worse the Media in Scotland has a huge impact on our club and football here in general.

Unless new players are diehard supporters as kids they wont ever get half a chance. Time to wake up 

I see this is the script in a few papers now so it must be an attempt to get rid of them all. It’s fine however as we have Halliday who was shite first time and went abroad and was shite and now he’s back he will be.....

3 hours ago, gsa said:

Pathetic article. Ryan Jack has been as poor a signing as anyone, whys he missing from Boyds list?

I don't know how anyone can't criticise Herrera. He gets ten minutes when we're either a goal up and holiding on or we're chasing a lost game. Murty has already praised his attitude so what makes Boyd able to contradict that?

Fat parasite. 

Herrera is fucking awful, makes Waghorn look good

2 hours ago, saltire266 said:

guys from a far away country ,don't speak the language and are doing their best to settle with the little playing time they get. Again a negative witch hunt on our players and if I was them I would be heading out too. The negativity within our support and  many times worse the Media in Scotland has a huge impact on our club and football here in general.

Unless new players are diehard supporters as kids they wont ever get half a chance. Time to wake up 

Declan John isn’t a supporter, neither is Morelos

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Lying to make Rangers players look bad while ignoring his own failings?

Cmon mate you know what i mean.

And many bears on this thread slagging him off... It ain't about boyd. Like i said. The spirit of the article is right.  Just like fire and fury. Not perfect but pretty much spot on n'est ce pas?

5 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Cmon mate you know what i mean.

And many bears on this thread slagging him off... It ain't about boyd. Like i said. The spirit of the article is right.  Just like fire and fury. Not perfect but pretty much spot on n'est ce pas?

I've no issue with folk having a go at the players but deliberately bullshitting to make them look worse than they are is shite imo. If Boyd had said Alves looks injury prone - he has - there'd be no problem. To come away with shite about playing as many games in Turkey as Alves did in Russia - he didn't.Boyd played twice, Alves played 101 games - is poor.

To make a big deal of Cardoso not coming away with "marks on his face" is unnecessary. Is THAT how we measure the quality of defenders? How many times they get hurt?

Pena's not been great but with 4 goals in 12 league games it's hardly an "unmitigated disaster". Especially not when Boyd hit 3 in 29 league games in the Championship for us. Boyd's got 9 in 18 league games for Killie this season and has played 80 minutes or more in 10 of those. Pena has played over 80 minutes once. 

Most of them are playing in a new country for the first time in their career. Boyd will know as well as anyone how difficult it can be to adapt to a new environment, culture and language. He struggled everywhere that wasn't Scotland. 

15 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

Think he's forgetting his last stint with us was an unmitigated disaster.

Aye. When he's refunded the wages he stole from us for that season of pie-eating then he can maybe comment.

You could substitute his name for any of those he's having a go at.