Boybluesy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

On a serious note it would be great if Dave King was on the playing and got to go to disneyland as I couldn’t think of anything more appropriate for him as he disney spend what he said he would, disney have a fucking clue what the fans want and is a fucking ride himself.

Disney care. 

16 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm down in Carlisle and took in the game today v Sheffield Wednesday in the Cup. Clint Hill was absolutely  outstanding. Should never have been let go. The guy is a top bloke as well.

Hope you enjoyed even though 0-0 my daughter and friends were down said Clint was brill he even put a thank you tweet ???

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm down in Carlisle and took in the game today v Sheffield Wednesday in the Cup. Clint Hill was absolutely  outstanding. Should never have been let go. The guy is a top bloke as well.

Clint was our best defender last season by a mile and why Ped dumped him, who knows.

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Where is everybody reading that this could have changed to a loan deal? the SS link has no mention of it. 

I don’t think we would have pulled out due to having to pay £1m upfront so I’d expect to hear news of a permanent deal tomorrow. 

I’d be shocked if that doesn’t happen.