• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

giphy.gif

Appreciate it sounds arsy but you won’t get any other top clubs sending their top team players long haul flights without a lie flat seat.  This isn’t joe bloggs going on a family holiday, it’s professional athletes who should be looked after taking into consideration all the modern medical and wellbeing advice.

9 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

Appreciate it sounds arsy but you won’t get any other top clubs sending their top team players long haul flights without a lie flat seat.  This isn’t joe bloggs going on a family holiday, it’s professional athletes who should be looked after taking into consideration all the modern medical and wellbeing advice.

Which airline did they fly on? Might have just been a connecting flight to London or something where they’d have got on the actual flight to NYC in business class?

12 hours ago, James Rolle said:

Where is everybody reading that this could have changed to a loan deal? the SS link has no mention of it. 

I don’t think we would have pulled out due to having to pay £1m upfront so I’d expect to hear news of a permanent deal tomorrow. 

I’d be shocked if that doesn’t happen. 

Look as though they've came to some sort of arrangement :tu:

46 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Look as though they've came to some sort of arrangement :tu:

Looks like a loan until end of the season and we get first option on a permanent deal if the fee is agreed between the two clubs.