Who is on the Flight........so far

Boybluesy

15 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

Appreciate it sounds arsy but you won’t get any other top clubs sending their top team players long haul flights without a lie flat seat.  This isn’t joe bloggs going on a family holiday, it’s professional athletes who should be looked after taking into consideration all the modern medical and wellbeing advice.

It all depends on the airline and route they flew. They left from Edinburgh and you can’t get a direct flight to Orlando from there. Business class with BA via London is the same seats as the rest of the plane for the domestic leg and if it’s American Airlines via somewhere in the states they don’t even have seat back tv’s on their planes. The flight options for the likes of Orlando from up here are pretty crap tbh unless you go via London. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Andy Little's Boots said:

It all depends on the airline and route they flew. They left from Edinburgh and you can’t get a direct flight to Orlando from there. Business class with BA via London is the same seats as the rest of the plane for the domestic leg and if it’s American Airlines via somewhere in the states they don’t even have seat back tv’s on their planes. The flight options for the likes of Orlando from up here are pretty crap tbh unless you go via London. 

Good point but I did think about it - the pic shows they are on a twin aisle plane which means that is the plane they are  crossing the Atlantic in! That is where professional top flight footballers should expect business class!

11 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Which airline did they fly on? Might have just been a connecting flight to London or something where they’d have got on the actual flight to NYC in business class?

They are on a twin aisle plane - they don’t tend to fly domestic - uk or US domestic.  

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

Good point but I did think about it - the pic shows they are on a twin aisle plane which means that is the plane they are  crossing the Atlantic in! That is where professional top flight footballers should expect business class!

The plane I flew to Heathrow on in October when flying to Miami was a twin aisle plane so BA do use them for some domestic flights. As I said it depends on the route and airline. Most likely though they have flown from Edinburgh with American Airlines going via New York or possibly Philadelphia in which case there won’t be a business class cabin on the plane. As I said earlier the planes AA use from Edinburgh are old planes and they don’t even have seat back tv’s in the main cabin. I get the point you’re making but if there isn’t a business class cabin on the route they’re flying there’s not much the club can do about it.