That bitter and twisted club deserve to suffer. Used to enjoy the trips to Dundee but they showed their true hatred when things went bad for us..

If we never play them again..it would still be too soon..

Scumdee hibernians..:mutley:

• Like 2

Thomson chucking it.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Irn Blu said:

:rofl:

History will tell Tannadice will only be remembered as the  place we won 9 in a row 

• Like 1

Are these cunts still alive? Can't wait until they go into admin and out of football for good 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

???

I bet they are paying through the nose for that as well.

21 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

???

With Tubes in the background who’s just suffered a heart attack. Ominous.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I bet they are paying through the nose for that as well.

Just had a look on their site because I didnt fully believe they would offer something so shit. They do and it’s £35 a head with the food being ‘freshly’ delivered from a chip shop that’s a couple of miles away from the ground. 

18 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Just had a look on their site because I didnt fully believe they would offer something so shit. They do and it’s £35 a head with the food being ‘freshly’ delivered from a chip shop that’s a couple of miles away from the ground. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TBagalag said:

Fucking knew it! Robbed :lol: 

4 hours ago, TBagalag said:

That is actually fucking hilarious :lol: 

i think we should emergency loan St Mirren the likes of Miller, Kranjcar and Alnwick just to ensure United stay down (I’ll await the jokes about how they players would relegate St Mirren but they really wouldn’t so don’t try and be funny)

• Like 3

Misery, misery, misery.....may it pile right upon this insignificant little club and support.

• Like 2

Thats them out of every cup, out of contention for the Championship title, and still not certain for a Play-Off place. Even if they do, with how Livingston are playing, it looks like they’ll finish third.

That would mean the longest route possible to the Play-Off Final. I don’t see them beating Dunfermline, Livingston, and whichever Premiership side finishes 11th. Karma ya cunts.

• Like 2

Scenes if they play Dundee in the play off.

What's the difference between a walrus and a girl from Dundee? One has a moustache and smells of fish,the other one lives in the sea.

• Like 1

The scenes if they manage to get up through the playoffs only to be wound up and cease to exist. Would be a lovely, lovely day indeed.

• Like 1