Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sellout Saturday isn't looking great thesedays for this particular bunch of bitter twisted lunatics?!

I am so happy to read of their demise, reminsing of the smug tweets and letters to their board about how they wouldn't renew season tickets if their board backed our place in Div 1 after admin. They were all over every media outlet spouting their own unique brand  of venom. 

Goodbye Utd, make sure you turn the lights off on the way out.

39 minutes ago, miracle said:

What will become of Tannadice? There's already a big Tesco near the city centre; Morrisons, Waitrose etc don't have a market there, there's no such thing as luxury flats in Dundee... Greyhounds maybe? Speedway? :whistle:

Probably Scotlands first joint foodbank and shootup centre. :mutley:

5 hours ago, miracle said:

What will become of Tannadice? There's already a big Tesco near the city centre; Morrisons, Waitrose etc don't have a market there, there's no such thing as luxury flats in Dundee... Greyhounds maybe? Speedway? :whistle:

Probably a lidl toilet factory for their bedfellows

Just had a wee look on their Arab forum to see how much they're hurting. I'm very disappointed actually because they don't seem too bothered.

The thread on us is 243 pages and the match thread from yesterday that saw them staying in the championship is 4 pages :lol: 

That's right folks 4 whole pages of talking about probably the most important match of their history and 243 pages talking about big bad Rangers!

51 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Just had a wee look on their Arab forum to see how much they're hurting. I'm very disappointed actually because they don't seem too bothered.

The thread on us is 243 pages and the match thread from yesterday that saw them staying in the championship is 4 pages :lol: 

That's right folks 4 whole pages of talking about probably the most important match of their history and 243 pages talking about big bad Rangers!

I lived up in Dundee for a couple of years and I knew a Dundee United fan from my course.  From what he told me they'd rather have stayed in Division 1 as it was then cause the tickets were cheaper.  JOKE OF A CLUB.

EDIT: This is their regarding their promotion in 1998, still a JOKE OF A CLUB.

EDIT: I've got a few beers in me now, I can't remember if I mentioned they're a JOKE OF A CLUB.

The fish and chips hospitality was funny but them staying in the Championship is quality.  

Thompson or whoever is in charge next season will be praying for a cup draw against us.

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

Admin can we archive this thread as someday soon it may be the only memory we have of Dundee Deceased ?

It will probably take us another 10 years of gloating over their demise , before we catch up with their 243 pages on us :lol:

5 minutes ago, GM80 said:

The fish and chips hospitality was funny but them staying in the Championship is quality.  

Thompson or whoever is in charge next season will be praying for a cup draw against us.

And I hope they get it . I want to do these cunts on the park so badly

Just now, eejay the dj said:

And I hope they get it . I want to do these cunts on the park so badly

I am torn - while I want to see us absoltely pump them on the park I don’t want to give them any money

Archived