Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant result for my home team today. Utd were shockingly poor, I know Arbroath are one of the best part time teams in the country but they outplayed Utd for 90mins today. Look like relegation fodder, which would put a smile on many a face! 

Heard the guys who bought Utd need them to go up this season or they are fucked. Talks of them going part time too. Thompson got pennies out the deal, most went to covering debt and costs for the season.

25 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I'll laugh at other clubs in this country when we actually win something ourselves.

So we’ve got to be successful to take pleasure in our haters sufferings. What fucking drivel.

48 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I'll laugh at other clubs in this country when we actually win something ourselves.

Sort of agree, hopefully they go bust though. Genuinely struggle to even care about the Tarriers conceding 7/6/5 in Europe considering they take us for a ride all the time

On 13/07/2018 at 16:48, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So does Thompson see any of this money or does it all go to the club ?

Don’t suppose we know what they’ve paid, hopefully buttons.

Thompson sees it all.

21 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

I hope we get these cunts in either of the cups this year and smash fuck out of them. 

No I hope they get wee teams and have more players on the park than supporters. 

No more blue pounds.

On 15/07/2018 at 21:25, hammer93 said:

It's time this thread is locked....Dundee Utd are insignificant to us....why we have a thread to comment on every result they have is baffling....let's move on and forget these cunts

Naaaah.....

lets continue to laugh at them at every turn until their inevitable death 

When suck the cock of celtic...this is what happens 

Looks as if they are in their death throws as a club. Relegation next season and they will become a part time 3/4th division club, that will linger like a bad smell for a few years or they will just up and die. Both scenarios work for me as we watch their pain getting played out.

Archived