Dundee United

Escobar

This wee nugget from the other day.

I'LL SAVE UNITED 

Lorraine Kelly vows to spearhead celebrity bid to get Dundee United back to Scottish Premiership as stars unite for team

The telly queen, 58, insists she’ll never give up 'flying the flag' for United after becoming one of their celeb ambassadors

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I'LL SAVE UNITED 

Lorraine Kelly vows to spearhead celebrity bid to get Dundee United back to Scottish Premiership as stars unite for team

The telly queen, 58, insists she’ll never give up 'flying the flag' for United after becoming one of their celeb ambassadors

Manky cow.

4 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I'LL SAVE UNITED 

Lorraine and other celebrity fans- who???

9 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Lorraine and other celebrity fans- who???

Fat Taylor the bbc politics pie

Ricky Ross the singer and bbc dj

Some rugby guy

No laughing at the back!!

I'LL SAVE UNITED 

EXCLUSIVE

20th August 2018, 7:01 am

Updated: 20th August 2018, 8:44 am

LORRAINE Kelly has vowed to spearhead a celebrity bid to save her crisis-hit beloved Dundee United.

The telly queen, 58, has joined other celeb Arabs pledging to help the club back into the Premiership.

Lorraine has vowed to help out her beloved team

The TV star wants her club back in the Scottish Premiership

And she insists she’ll never give up “flying the flag” for United after becoming one of their celeb ambassadors.

Lorraine joins fellow Terrors fans Deacon Blue singer Ricky Ross, BBC news man Brian Taylor and rugby idol Andy Nicol as honorary club patrons.

And Lorraine says the high-profile group are desperate to help get the struggling team back to the top flight as they endure a second season in the Championship.

Lorraine Kelly’s dog Angus became Spanish citizen to get home from a holiday after MUNCHING passport

She said: “Supporters have been so patient and loyal and we really need something to cheer about. So like every other diehard fan, the four of us won’t be happy until we are back on top where we belong.

“It’s an honorary position but we’re all meeting soon to work out how we can all best help the club.

“There will be some events for fans and basically we will all be flying the flag for United.

SCOTTISH NEWS AND SPORT

Lorraine with hubby Steve at the 2014 cup final

“We are all diehards and want to get back into the Premiership where we belong as soon as possible.”

The Tannadice outfit has been taken over by Mike Martin who bought out owner and majority shareholder Stephen Thompson.

And the chairman said he was honoured the celebrity Arabs agreed to lend their time and expertise to launch a new era.

Deacon Blue singer Ricky Ross is also an honorary club patron

And so is BBC news man Brian Taylor

Rugby idol Andy Nicol is also committed to the Dundee United cause

He said he hoped to use their talents to promote the team’s “very good name”.

Mike said: “Their passion for the club is well-known.

“In their patron capacity they’ll help raise our profile and pers-onally contribute to a variety of current and planned initiatives.”

Scottish Sun columnist Lorraine is a common sight at games and was snapped with hubby Steve at their 2014 Scottish Cup Final loss to St Johnstone.

FROM CHAMPS TO CHUMPS

And ex-Scotland scrum-half Andy, 47, vowed to graft for success saying: “United has always been my home team.

“I’d love to see them get back to the Premiership where I believe they should be.

“Having a history doesn’t mean you have a God-given right to any status in the current environment so there is a lot of hard work to be done.

BBC Scotland political editor Brian, 63, and singer Ricky, 60, have never hidden their love for United.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Some rugby guy

I'LL SAVE UNITED 

EXCLUSIVE

LORRAINE Kelly has vowed to spearhead a celebrity bid to save her crisis-hit beloved Dundee United.

The telly queen, 58, has joined other celeb Arabs pledging to help the club back into the Premiership.

And she insists she’ll never give up “flying the flag” for United after becoming one of their celeb ambassadors.

Lorraine joins fellow Terrors fans Deacon Blue singer Ricky Ross, BBC news man Brian Taylor and rugby idol Andy Nicol as honorary club patrons.

And Lorraine says the high-profile group are desperate to help get the struggling team back to the top flight as they endure a second season in the Championship.

Lorraine Kelly’s dog Angus became Spanish citizen to get home from a holiday after MUNCHING passport

She said: “Supporters have been so patient and loyal and we really need something to cheer about. So like every other diehard fan, the four of us won’t be happy until we are back on top where we belong.

“It’s an honorary position but we’re all meeting soon to work out how we can all best help the club.

“There will be some events for fans and basically we will all be flying the flag for United.

SCOTTISH NEWS AND SPORT

“We are all diehards and want to get back into the Premiership where we belong as soon as possible.”

The Tannadice outfit has been taken over by Mike Martin who bought out owner and majority shareholder Stephen Thompson.

And the chairman said he was honoured the celebrity Arabs agreed to lend their time and expertise to launch a new era.

“In their patron capacity they’ll help raise our profile and pers-onally contribute to a variety of current and planned initiatives.”

Scottish Sun columnist Lorraine is a common sight at games and was snapped with hubby Steve at their 2014 Scottish Cup Final loss to St Johnstone.

FROM CHAMPS TO CHUMPS

And ex-Scotland scrum-half Andy, 47, vowed to graft for success saying: “United has always been my home team.

“I’d love to see them get back to the Premiership where I believe they should be.

“Having a history doesn’t mean you have a God-given right to any status in the current environment so there is a lot of hard work to be done.

BBC Scotland political editor Brian, 63, and singer Ricky, 60, have never hidden their love for United.

? wtf??

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Some rugby guy

I'LL SAVE UNITED 

EXCLUSIVE

SCOTTISH NEWS AND SPORT

FROM CHAMPS TO CHUMPS

Hope to fuck they don’t get back up as we couldn’t compete with those big names, especially her Spanish dug.

9 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I'LL SAVE UNITED 

Those 'fans' could likely buy a controlling stake in the club, but even they know it's not worth saving. 

10 hours ago, miracle said:

I always thought Deacon Blue were Bears.   There'll be some vinyl getting launched out my window tonight...

Ricky Ross is a self righteous Yesser cunt.

Andy Nicol is a really good guy though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived