Dundee United

Escobar

On 12/02/2018 at 19:08, The Gers said:

Worked with a Utd fan when we got demoted.

This guy gave me a hellish time when they were a premiership team and we were on our knees.

Not seen him for over 3 years, but wherever you are, roon ye ya fat baldy tangerine loving fucktard.

I want them dead

Would rather keep them at the dregs of Scottish football, where they belong,

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Na, fuck them. They’d have time to regroup. And those cunts wanted us dead. They rejoiced at thought of you and I having no club to support. They celebrated the prospect of our children and grandchildren having no Rangers.

I want them to die and I want Tannadice flattened. Fuck them.

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Na, fuck them. They’d have time to regroup. And those cunts wanted us dead. They rejoiced at thought of you and I having no club to support. They celebrated the prospect of our children and grandchildren having no Rangers.

You+know+what+money+cant+buy+being+here+

8 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

I'd agree with this to start with. Why let them off with a quick death when they could get worse every year, get relegated down to the bottom league. Lose all their players, ground gets worse as no cash for repairs then finally when rock bottom - admin followed by liquidation.

Yep - that should cover it.:dance:

22 hours ago, The Gers said:

Some comments from the Orange fucks tonight:

"What a pitiful state of affairs. We are done for."

"Hey, do you think this is all karma for that time we got Rangers demoted to the pub leagues?"

"We are deteriorating at some rate"

"Ah, 2-1 Livi. Thoroughly deserved"

"we're beyond shite"

"We're absolutely terrible. Strangers on a pitch, totally bereft of any plan other than hoof and chase"

"We are utterly wretched"

:UK:

"Orange fucks"

Fucking hell.

19 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Bang on.

I wish there was a way they could witness my happiness at the thought of them going entirely out of existence forever 

12 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

I'd agree with this to start with. Why let them off with a quick death when they could get worse every year, get relegated down to the bottom league. Lose all their players, ground gets worse as no cash for repairs then finally when rock bottom - admin followed by liquidation.

Yep - that should cover it.:dance:

Sounds perfect mate ??

22 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Cracking finish from Hardie. 

Official attendance - 143.

It was, he is a natural goal scorer and should get a new contract which at the very least we will get a transfer fee if he is moved on at best he may get a run and score goals for us, a much better bench option than Herrera,

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

They've just sold their training ground for £1m to their Vice Chairman who is presumably going to take over from Thompson when he leaves at the end of the season/ 

They don't have a training ground. They train at my work.

Sorry just seen what you mean, the small pitch next to there stadium

Archived