Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dee9 said:

Beyond me how some people even care what happens to dundee utd. They are totally irrelevant if they even were in the first place.

Do us all a favour mods and close this totally pointless thread.

Maybe it’s just me but it’s still annoying that they won the last two meetings against us. We need to pump them in the cup or league.

38 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

They’re all in on getting back up this season.

I hope they get to the Playoff Final and get papped out by Dundee or Hamilton (again).

they have brought in 11 new players in the jan transfer window  5 of them yesterday   not sure how many left them but they must have a huge wage bill for a club getting 4450 approx at most home games

they signed reynolds from aberdeen but he has not played for monthse with a injury

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2019 at 07:21, wully said:

Osman Sow and Mark Reynolds are decent signings for they cunts.

Bizarre how sow has joined they cunts, thought he was terrific for hearts when he played up here and I honestly would've taken him if he was on offer.

7 hours ago, stevemac said:

Bizarre how sow has joined they cunts, thought he was terrific for hearts when he played up here and I honestly would've taken him if he was on offer.

Always injured mate. The american owners are throwing some decent money at them tho

Archived