Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt very much any championship team that competes in the play off final will be good enough to beat Dundee, Hamilton or even partick. I think the championship has only won once since the play off started and outside St Mirren the standard in  the championship this year is pretty poor. Its another year at least down there for them.

7 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

It'll be interesting- 3 points covering 4 teams going for 2 play off places.

They do have a couple of games in hand.

If they do manage to scrape into the spl surely be pumped every week.

They'd come to Ibrox and still walk away with three points. 

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Sadly theyve got 3 games in hand on the chasing pack of teams so theyll probably make it, hilarious if they dont mind you.

Even if they make the Play-Offs, I can’t see them finishing above third. They’ll have the longest route to the “Final” and likely get pumped at the first hurdle.

St Mirren are running away with it but I’m worried these rats get their act together and scrape up in the play offs - Mohsni will be a good signing for them and McDonald is still dangerous but hoping it’s too little too late 

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

St Mirren are running away with it but I’m worried these rats get their act together and scrape up in the play offs - Mohsni will be a good signing for them and McDonald is still dangerous but hoping it’s too little too late 

If that's true they are indeed doomed. 

I can see the winner of next Dunfemline/QOS game pushing them for a play-off place, their current form is terrible. 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I take it back about Moshni btw looks like he's got off to a shocker

Remember watching him pre-season against Newcastle when he signed for us, thought he was going to be a decent signing......

....I’m trying to stop getting so pished before games mate 

Archived