Dundee United

Escobar

7 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Remember watching him pre-season against Newcastle when he signed for us, thought he was going to be a decent signing......

....I’m trying to stop getting so pished before games mate 

?? I made the the table in hospitality make him sponsors man of the match ffs man I must have been wrecked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Remember watching him pre-season against Newcastle when he signed for us, thought he was going to be a decent signing......

....I’m trying to stop getting so pished before games mate 

I thought he did ok when he was calm and concentrating 

13 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

If they finish 3rd or 4th they're fucked. No danger are they fighting their way through three 2-legged ties after the fixture pile up they're currently going through. 

Are they still alive?   They don't come up this season then it will be a decade of Dundee being the top team ?

On 26/03/2018 at 09:41, Goosetav said:

Speaking to Arabzone, Laszlo said: “With all respect to Mohsni, I want to kill him. Honestly, I want to kill him.

Interesting the kind of language that a manager can use when a supporter could get a knock on the door from the police for using similar language.

If they draw/lose on Saturday against Morton and Dunfermline beat QotS then they fall out of the Play-Off places. If they lose against Morton and QotS win, then they fall out of the Play-Off places. Admittedly they’d still have two games in hand but let’s be honest they are terrible.

Falling to 5th place would have an enormous psychological impact on a squad that’s surely already lost belief in promotion. It seems virtually impossible that they’d win three two-legged ties consecutively to go up. Regardless, it might not even come to that. There’s a real chance they won’t even get the opportunity now.

Karma you cunts.

28 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

If they draw/lose on Saturday against Morton and Dunfermline beat QotS then they fall out of the Play-Off places. If they lose against Morton and QotS win, then they fall out of the Play-Off places. Admittedly they’d still have two games in hand but let’s be honest they are terrible.

Falling to 5th place would have an enormous psychological impact on a squad that’s surely already lost belief in promotion. It seems virtually impossible that they’d win three two-legged ties consecutively to go up. Regardless, it might not even come to that. There’s a real chance they won’t even get the opportunity now.

Karma you cunts.

59500769.jpg.b4b151650b30746a906c16276f98d7cd.jpg

Every club in the top league with exception to Kilmarnock voted us out, and wanted us to fold. Never seen anywhere else in football, Juventus, Fiorentina Dortmund etc.. but the fact that Dundee united was a main conspirator in that assassination attempt and now they are eating sand is pure jelly. 

Imagine how eddy thompson feels in the afterlife, knock your pan in most of your adult life to build a club into a sustainable and decent organisation, only to kick thr proverbial bucket and watch as your mongo son makes a complete cunt of your legacy

GIRFUY ya baldy speccy bastard, your old man is spinning in his grave

Archived