Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I bet they are paying through the nose for that as well.

Just had a look on their site because I didnt fully believe they would offer something so shit. They do and it’s £35 a head with the food being ‘freshly’ delivered from a chip shop that’s a couple of miles away from the ground. 

18 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Just had a look on their site because I didnt fully believe they would offer something so shit. They do and it’s £35 a head with the food being ‘freshly’ delivered from a chip shop that’s a couple of miles away from the ground. 

:lol:

3 hours ago, TBagalag said:

Fucking knew it! Robbed :lol: 

4 hours ago, TBagalag said:

That is actually fucking hilarious :lol: 

i think we should emergency loan St Mirren the likes of Miller, Kranjcar and Alnwick just to ensure United stay down (I’ll await the jokes about how they players would relegate St Mirren but they really wouldn’t so don’t try and be funny)

Thats them out of every cup, out of contention for the Championship title, and still not certain for a Play-Off place. Even if they do, with how Livingston are playing, it looks like they’ll finish third.

That would mean the longest route possible to the Play-Off Final. I don’t see them beating Dunfermline, Livingston, and whichever Premiership side finishes 11th. Karma ya cunts.

Archived