Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He is 

one of the managers on the sites I go on knows him 

I wouldn’t have been against taking a punt on Jack Ross but the job he’s done is phenomenal in his first management job why is his name not bandished? 

He was manager of Alloa then he went to St. Mirren

Ladies and Gentlemen of RM would you like to enjoy the words of a slumdeed utd fan who became famous for hating Rangers.  Some years ago he said of Rangers, and I quote

" they should just leave football and sort themselves out, then apply to get back in after a few years."

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He is 

one of the managers on the sites I go on knows him 

I wouldn’t have been against taking a punt on Jack Ross but the job he’s done is phenomenal in his first management job why is his name not bandished? 

Another promotion would be incredible for Hopkin,he's definitely put himself in the shop window this season.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t think it will be quick but let’s hope so, maybe languish in the championship till they get lucky one day.

Won't lose a wink of sleep if the bitter bastards ceased to exist tomorrow but a part of me thinks a couple of more years struggling in the Championship, just falling short of promotion then relegation after relegation........then..............deed :mutley::rofl::lol:

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

And remember that utter fuckwit  Graham Spiers slabbering how Dundee United were the blueprint how a club should be run...what an absolute wagestealer he is

Just shows that these cunts in the scottish media know fuck all about anything. Yet the taigs take everything they say as gospel. Tragic cunts

22 minutes ago, Inigo said:

A single club in a city the size of Dundee could be quite a force, as far as Scottish football is concerned. 

United clearly recognising the greater good of that.

Surely tannalice could be used as a car park for big games at Dens.

Archived