Sign in to follow this  
fanaticCR

Dundee United

On 01/02/2019 at 07:21, wully said:

Osman Sow and Mark Reynolds are decent signings for they cunts.

Bizarre how sow has joined they cunts, thought he was terrific for hearts when he played up here and I honestly would've taken him if he was on offer.

7 hours ago, stevemac said:

Bizarre how sow has joined they cunts, thought he was terrific for hearts when he played up here and I honestly would've taken him if he was on offer.

Always injured mate. The american owners are throwing some decent money at them tho

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Superb . They are fucked out . I trust Caley to always give the scum a game . As back up to us

These cunt's would lie down

justice was done at the end did not see all the game but the bits i saw ict were easily the better  team  united were woeful they wont get up this year they will get humped in the playoffs

17 minutes ago, billscott said:

justice was done at the end did not see all the game but the bits i saw ict were easily the better  team  united were woeful they wont get up this year they will get humped in the playoffs

I really hope so Bill :p:

MurrayWilson likes this

23 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Lots of teams I give a fuck about, basically those who fucked us over by chucking us out the league, the same ones whose fans and chairmen were happy to fuck us, and the same teams who then lay down and were fucked up the arse by cellic, yes, the same teams who are happier seeing us continue to be fucked, and would gladly see us totally fucked again. 

Is that enough justification of fucks I give about those teams ?

Well said T. 

tannerall and bazman like this

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Same here mate, I cheered them on in Europe, I also cheered the Sheep, the only team I’ve never backed in Europe are the scum.

But things have changed, they showed their hate along with others, kicked while we were down, I wish them nothing but failure.

I must be a right bigoted cunt, in all my years I have watched a few other teams games but never cheered the cunts on (don't just mean the scum).

The Scotland team I have a few times before 2012 but even that I cannot stomach any more, a generation of fans have been poisoned and they come from Ibrox due to the bigots in our sport. for all the older Bears who knew better times and hope for them back I sympathise, for me I would napalm the lot of them and cook marshmallows.

EDIT: Oh and obviously shoot anyone missed.

bazman and gazza27 like this

Happy to see them lose today, if they don’t win the division and get automatic promotion I think their bottle will crash in the playoffs yet again.

Only bad thing about that result today is that Thistle got three points and are off the bottom. Would love to see them go down again this season, their arsehole fans have been among the worse for coming out with all the Newco shite.

eejay the dj, hawkeye and wully like this