Dundee United

Escobar

49 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If we win then I can have a laugh, but after shite results their result really shouldn’t matter

I must be a sad cunt then mate . Every weekend , I look out for their score hoping they get fucked over . Not because they are a threat . Not even because I'm obsessed with them , I don't even know who plays for them . My only wish , they go further and further into oblivion and become extinct as a football club

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wully said:

Ross County five points clear with a game in hand and play the clatty arabs at home on Friday.

if ross county win on friday it is all over with regard to automatic promotion think the arabs will get 2nd which gives them 2 games less but not convinced they can beat whatever premier team they could meet in the play off

4 hours ago, billscott said:

if ross county win on friday it is all over with regard to automatic promotion think the arabs will get 2nd which gives them 2 games less but not convinced they can beat whatever premier team they could meet in the play off

Could be a pie n peas play off final.

10 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I hope Ayr get second. 

I think Ayr will be happy to stay near the top of the division.Don't think they want promotion probably make more money as nearly men that relegation fodder from premier .

Inverness are the key with Utd

I think it will be playoff between Ayr and Inverness . If Ayr win that , I can see Scumdee getting up

Wouldn't fancy St Mirren or Ayr to take them in a play off situation

Caley are well capable of beating them

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

If Ross County win tommorow, assuming the scummy tangerines lose - they win the league.??

Not 100% sure mate but scumdee have came back and are now 2-1 in front.

Archived