Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

How is that a surprise that the tims fucked st.mirren though?

Never said it was a surprise.
No surprise some tramp supporters playing for St M admitted to cheating to help out though.
No surprise that Hearts were on the wrong end of some dodgy refereeing decisions that day.
No surprise the St M goalkeeper that day,Jim Stewart (yup) stated he was less than happy with some of his team mates performances.

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:30, scottyscott1963 said:

Never said it was a surprise.
No surprise some tramp supporters playing for St M admitted to cheating to help out though.
No surprise that Hearts were on the wrong end of some dodgy refereeing decisions that day.
No surprise the St M goalkeeper that day,Jim Stewart (yup) stated he was less than happy with some of his team mates performances.

Mate. I seen the other messages from others but I'm not biting 

Anyone that was at Ibrox v Motherwell that day will know what it felt like 

The scum were up against a Saints team that were very handy in those days. Sadly filled with at least 6 out and out beggars and they did need five 

Hearts hadn't lost a game for about 6 months and were total favourites to beat Dundee

Players like Duffy and Kidd were doing their bit at Dens park. Fair enough 

It was the way St mirren just let them run through at will to get their 5 goals before half time. They were falling over themselves to get out of the road

It put the pressure on Hearts to get at least a draw at Dens

It was a lie down. No doubts. First i had ever seen in the Scottish game and it doesnt come close to Killy v scum or Rangers v pars in 2003

I always remember seeing that fanny Jim white doing the interviews after the game as if he was one of them 

Fairly explains the way the cunt has turned out 

Sad sad day that hurts almost as much as the 79 decider or the riot final. Both are up there with this day as the most gutting i had as a young bear

Tried to be interested and watched 15 mins and gave up. Both teams would get football stopped. Standard up here really is getting worse no matter what the media try and portray.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate. I seen the other messages from others but I'm not biting 

Anyone that was at Ibrox v Motherwell that day will know what it felt like 

The scum were up against a Saints team that were very handy in those days. Sadly filled with at least 6 out and out beggars and they did need five 

Hearts hadn't lost a game for about 6 months and were total favourites to beat Dundee

Players like Duffy and Kidd were doing their bit at Dens park. Fair enough 

It was the way St mirren just let them run through at will to get their 5 goals before half time. They were falling over themselves to get out of the road

It put the pressure on Hearts to get at least a draw at Dens

It was a lie down. No doubts. First i had ever seen in the Scottish game and it doesnt come close to Killy v scum or Rangers v pars in 2003

I always remember seeing that fanny Jim white doing the interviews after the game as if he was one of them 

Fairy explains the way the cunt has turned out 

Sad sad day that hurts almost as much as the 79 decider or the riot final. Both are up there with this day as the most gutting i had as a young bear

Can see some cunts who probably have fenian mates having there say.
Alec MacDonald and Sandy Jardine should have been parading Princess Street with the trophy.
That scum bag Sutton still gets away with accusing Dunfermline of lying down.
It's 100% positive the scabby bastard never lived through that match.
The bottom line was papes playing the game of their lives against Hearts,and papish cunts letting the team they support waltz all over them.
That was the shame of Scottish football.

11 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Keep those sub-human scumbags down and never let them back up. Hopefully one of these seasons they cease to exist. 

Fingers crosses St Mirren bury them in the 2nd leg. 

Another season in the championship and they will be fucked. 

Archived