Our club & board are a shambles

Pedrono1

Feel free to move were appropriate but its starting to annoy me that our club apparently goes for a player ie jamie Murphy all looks well just few finishing touches before deal is completed then reports saying its hit the buffer because we cant afford it  yet our fucktards of a biard sanctions the loan singing of pena to that Mexican mob but we still need to pay 13k of his wages ffs this board continue to make fuck up after fuck up and us more and nore a laughing stock in football fucking enough is enough get them tae fuck 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Feel free to move were appropriate but its starting to annoy me that our club apparently goes for a player ie jamie Murphy all looks well just few finishing touches before deal is completed then reports saying its hit the buffer because we cant afford it  yet our fucktards of a biard sanctions the loan singing of pena to that Mexican mob but we still need to pay 13k of his wages ffs this board continue to make fuck up after fuck up and us more and nore a laughing stock in football fucking enough is enough get them tae fuck 

Absolutely no argument can be put up against that, hearing they tried to pull the walker stroke again !

Just now, Billy1984 said:

We all know the board are incompetent but if we get Murphy in on loan and then permanently in the summer what's the problem here? We did the exact same with Steven Davis and a fine player he turned out to be for us. 

Will we have the money in summer though?

1 minute ago, Pedrono1 said:

Been turned to loan until end of season with option to buy in summer as we apparently dont hv the money to get him now 

Ah , ok hadn't heard that . Yeah , you'ld have thought they would have sorted that out before he came up for a medical . 

Maybe we're still trying to move a few on and it hasn't happened quick enough . The main thing is he's here and hopefully make it permanent in the summer .

The other possibility is , we are maybe needing the funds to bring others in and this is a way of spreading the cost . Just a thought . 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Will we have the money in summer though?

People will be renewing their season tickets to make sure we have enough money to buy a player we should be buying anyway :confused: a way for the board to again make the illusion of making progress so ST are renewed 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Apparently going to be a loan until the end of the season now with a proper deal maybe in summer 

Sorry just saw this after I saw P1' s post . 

Like I say , might just be to give us more flexibility if we're after other targets . At least , I hope that's the reason . 

5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I see no issue with ensuring a deal benefits the club. Declan John was a loan now permanent and if this helps us clear out the shite and get more of our targets in then fine. It will also keep Murphy hungry so he will bust a gut to land his dream move permanently. 

Exactly my own thoughts. Just another bogus excuse to have a go at the board. Boring as fuck.

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

Exactly my own thoughts. Just another bogus excuse to have a go at the board. Boring as fuck.

Precisely. I think the board have exercised their Fiduciary Duty well here. It seems they might be paving the way for Summer rebuilding for whoever the manager is in my view.