Our club & board are a shambles

Pedrono1

36 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

We all know the board are incompetent but if we get Murphy in on loan and then permanently in the summer what's the problem here? We did the exact same with Steven Davis and a fine player he turned out to be for us. 

Yeah that was loan to start with.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

We all know the board are incompetent but if we get Murphy in on loan and then permanently in the summer what's the problem here? We did the exact same with Steven Davis and a fine player he turned out to be for us. 

Davis was meant to be a swap deal with Cousin, which fell through, so we then forked out £3M for him in the summer. 

The problem is we’re unbelievably, but extremely worryingly, skint. 

48 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Feel free to move were appropriate but its starting to annoy me that our club apparently goes for a player ie jamie Murphy all looks well just few finishing touches before deal is completed then reports saying its hit the buffer because we cant afford it  yet our fucktards of a biard sanctions the loan singing of pena to that Mexican mob but we still need to pay 13k of his wages ffs this board continue to make fuck up after fuck up and us more and nore a laughing stock in football fucking enough is enough get them tae fuck 

Fuck off you taig.

12 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I see no issue with ensuring a deal benefits the club. Declan John was a loan now permanent and if this helps us clear out the shite and get more of our targets in then fine. It will also keep Murphy hungry so he will bust a gut to land his dream move permanently. 

Agreed. It's juming the gun too when we aren't privy to the negotiations.

Let's see how things turn out before hitting the panic button. If we get him on loan and save money  then it's a masterstroke. If we don't sign him the board are incompetent and skint.

52 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Feel free to move were appropriate but its starting to annoy me that our club apparently goes for a player ie jamie Murphy all looks well just few finishing touches before deal is completed then reports saying its hit the buffer because we cant afford it  yet our fucktards of a biard sanctions the loan singing of pena to that Mexican mob but we still need to pay 13k of his wages ffs this board continue to make fuck up after fuck up and us more and nore a laughing stock in football fucking enough is enough get them tae fuck 

The club is a shambles says the guy who call himself Pedro no.1 - ya waste of clothes 

53 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

So IF we do sign JM will you start a thread apologising for spreading fake news?

2 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Just looks like watching the purse strings hopefully.

And probably hoping Pena gets signed by Pedro at the end of season which frees up more money to complete his deal.

We will be daft if we pay a portion of his wages if he's to go get another mistake off the wage bill without a payoff.

1 hour ago, Pedrono1 said:

Aye mate?.... fuck it what's your plan then ?...I'm all in....

1 hour ago, backup said:

Absolutely no argument can be put up against that, hearing they tried to pull the walker stroke again !

They done nothing wrong with Walker.

Stuck to their guns instead of giving in to Hearts overvaluing a guy with 12 months left. 

Hearts got 6 months of poor performances & 200/300k for him. 

We dodged a bullet & saved cash.

19 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The club is a shambles says the guy who call himself Pedro no.1 - ya waste of clothes 

So u dont think the club is a shambles? Ya fucking bawbag if you don't yer fucking delusional 

36 minutes ago, FSM said:

Exactly my own thoughts. Just another bogus excuse to have a go at the board. Boring as fuck.

The fact that we can't apparently afford a £1m transfer fee is fucking shameful for a club of our size. If that's not a reason to have a go at the board then I'm fucked if I can think of a better one.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

The fact that we can't apparently afford a £1m transfer fee is fucking shameful for a club of our size. If that's not a reason to have a go at the board then I'm fucked if I can think of a better one.

Conjecture, as always.