That woman comentator on MOTD

K.A.I

Just watching the Fulham vs Southampton game and she's awful .. 11/10 for application and work ethic but listening to her changing the tone of her voice at the exciting chances and the goal is quite literally giving me cancer.

Who the fuck is she?

I'm all for equality but sack that stupid bitch please .. or at the very least have her making sandwiches for the crew instead

Can't even watch BBC football commentary anymore especially the red button, there are some poor commentators out there but there coverage seems to be getting overtaken by women in general. 

Fair enough if they are good but commentate on women's football which I don't watch and it's obviously getting pushed through with the equal rights and stuff so that everyone be it men woman gay straight black white are all involved in the game, but it's a no from me as to why women are even the main presenter on Match of the Day and Channel Fives Championship is the same, main presenter is a woman as well.

13 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Can't even watch BBC football commentary anymore especially the red button, there are some poor commentators out there but there coverage seems to be getting overtaken by women in general. 

Fair enough if they are good but commentate on women's football which I don't watch and it's obviously getting pushed through with the equal rights and stuff so that everyone be it men woman gay straight black white are all involved in the game, but it's a no from me as to why women are even the main presenter on Match of the Day and Channel Fives Championship is the same, main presenter is a woman as well.

Gary Lineker is the main presenter of MOTD.