Lloyd

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

Also we can assess him in the loan period. If he's on decent wages and is now quite up to the task we can leave it and save ourselves the wages.

Not that I think it will come to that, this is a strangely risk free method though.

I think we probably need to buy regardless his form. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good. That's one concern alieveated ... now for the matter of being skint and a circus...

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Awaiting the ST money because they will invest fuck all of their own cash.

3 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah I know happy we do but not good enough that it's a loan at this stage. The board clearly couldn't afford to pay Brighton up front. Worrying times.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Horrendous how skint we are.

Good to get him in for 6 months though 

Rangers were willing to sign the former Motherwell player on a long-term deal during the January window but Brighton prefer to wait until the end of the season before making the switch permanent.

However, only Rangers will have the option to sign Jamie at that time.

thats from the official site no idea why they wouldn’t want it done this window.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Rangers were willing to sign the former Motherwell player on a long-term deal during the January window but Brighton prefer to wait until the end of the season before making the switch permanent.

thats from the official site no idea why they wouldn’t want it done this window.

Ehh that just raises even more questions in that case, so Brighton are hedging their bets and could want him back?

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Sure they are. Came from our end that ridiculous quote.

Seems forced. Already confirmed we are the only ones signing him in the summer so why would Brighton not want the money now.

The board trying to be to clever here and back firing with made up shite

Just now, K.A.I said:

Mind I used to be admin mate so I know how it works and what the criteria is for instances like these 

Aye and you were sacked for incompetence

It's nothing to do with the site anyway, it's to do with Floyd knowing he was 2nd quickest

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

they can use it to help get dumbelle, we wont let them sign murphy etc ?

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Really weird, could it mean if Brighton get relegated they will want players like him next season ? 

That's a good point because he was their main man last season in the Championship so they could go back down that tried and tested route.

Don't get me wrong I'm delighted he's finally here but too much doesn't add up no matter what perspective/POV you come at it with

10 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Exactly a shambles. Having to rely on us paying our season tickets rather than the board dipping into their pockets to sign someone.

Where the shambles with this deal?  We've pissed millions against the wall for Pena, Herrera and the rest of the duds Pedro brought in.  FFS, the Board do something sensible for a change and your not happy??

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Ehh that just raises even more questions in that case, so Brighton are hedging their bets and could want him back?

The tweet says that it’s a fixed price and we’re guarranteed to sign him tho. Also his goodbye tweets don’t sound to me like a guy who’ll be going back there in the summer.

Just now, RustyBear said:

Where the shambles with this deal?  We've pissed millions against the wall for Pena, Herrera and the rest of the duds Pedro brought in.  FFS, the Board do something sensible for a change and your not happy??

If that's you definition of sensible I'd hate to see what you consider crazy

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

That makes literally fuck all sense 

Just now, Siwel said:

The tweet says that it’s a fixed price and we’re guarranteed to sign him tho. Also his goodbye tweets don’t sound to me like a guy who’ll be going back there in the summer.

and the Brighton one says "expected" so who's telling the truth? before you make you mind up consider our lot and the statements and output our media lot put out ... they never mislead anyone, do they?

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Sure they are. Came from our end that ridiculous quote.

Seems forced. Already confirmed we are the only ones signing him in the summer so why would Brighton not want the money now.

The board trying to be to clever here and back firing with made up shite

Bang on the money. We don't have the money and Brighton are taking no risks in not getting it.

We don't pay up come summer, he is their player.

Good signing all the same.

Just now, K.A.I said:

If that's you definition of sensible I'd hate to see what you consider crazy

So, what's the problem with this deal?  You happy that we've spunked more than 3 million on two Mexicans that have played fewer games between them than Murphy will probably play on loan?