Welcome to Rangers Jamie Murphy

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh and btw, we've still to pay in full for Pedro's signng spree, so we just add Murphy to the list ir we have any fucking money left!

There's no doubt money is tight but the fact we were prepared to pay Brighton £1M would suggest there's something there . 

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

just hope the quote about wanting to deal the now but Brighton wanting to wait until the summer is true

if the board are talking shite and Brighton call them on it, we will end up looking fucking stupid again

good signing though

It doesn't make any sense. Why would Brighton not take the money now if we have him on loan with a guarantee to buy in the summer? There's literally no benefit to them. We couldn't afford what they wanted and we've essentially taken him on credit.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

It doesn't make any sense. Why would Brighton not take the money now if we have him on loan with a guarantee to buy in the summer? There's literally no benefit to them. We couldn't afford what they wanted and we've essentially taken him on credit.

i agree, very strange

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

There's no doubt money is tight but the fact we were prepared to pay Brighton £1M would suggest there's something there . 

WTF did you get that from?

There's nothing there. We postponed it because we're skint. Hence why he is now on loan and not forgetting we've still to pay for Pedro's shite and that's when we did have ST money.

WE are being short changed and shafted.

4 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I honestly don't get where you are coming from? We are signing him in the summer regardless of how well he performs. King is waiting on the investment of the fans before we can afford him.

So going back to my original point, how does this represent a bad deal for the club?  It frees up money for other signings - common sense in my opinion. 

15 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Are you serious?? You think it's acceptable that the board couldn't afford a player so have decided to wait til the summer so that me and everyone else who pays their season ticket money can afford to pay him?

I purchase my season ticket to guarantee my ticket to watch the team on the park not to bail King and his cronies out.

Our season ticket money goes towards buying players and the day to day running of the club, what did you think it was spent on?

Just now, RustyBear said:

So going back to my original point, how does this represent a bad deal for the club?  It frees up money for other signings - common sense in my opinion. 

Fine believe what you want. The board are being clever here after originally agreeing a fee have decided last minute that we need to set aside funds for other players. surely you have a budget in the first place and not change it after a bid has been accepted?

Anyway don't want to take anything away from the player. Think he will give his all and be an excellent player for us.

Welcome aboard Jamie

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

WTF did you get that from?

There's nothing there. We postponed it because we're skint. Hence why he is now on loan and not forgetting we've still to pay for Pedro's shite and that's when we did have ST money.

WE are being short changed and shafted.

Did we postpone it ? It's all very vague but there were reports it was from the Brighton end at the last minute . Don't suppose we'll find out until the end of the transfer window and see if we have any further additions . 

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Fine believe what you want. The board are being clever here after originally agreeing a fee have decided last minute that we need to set aside funds for other players. surely you have a budget in the first place and not change it after a bid has been accepted?

Anyway don't want to take anything away from the player. Think he will give his all and be an excellent player for us.

Welcome aboard Jamie

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Welcome aboard Jamie

Agreed.  I think this is an excellent signing for us. 

Decent standard of signing which is better than most of our transfers.

Reckon it’ll be similar to the Dorrans signing though that people have higher expectations and when they do fairly well without being special people will have a go.

Decent signing that will do ok IMO.

Couldn’t really care about the details of the loan sign later stuff.

We’re financially poor, money’s tight....Elvis is dead....Man walks on the moon...etc

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I understand that but it shouldn't be the only income that this board is relying on

Agreed , but why complain about your season ticket money going towards summer signings, I'd be more concerned if board members were lining their pockets with it.

Just feels so frustrating to me that we make our best signing since Dorrans, after yet another period of gloom and disappointment, and it has to be tainted like this. It’s not “fuck everyone else, we’re Rangers and we’ve just got a quality player to commit to us for 3+ years” it’s “well, fingers crossed he does well but not so well that Brighton need to bring him back when they go down”. 

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Agreed , but why complain about your season ticket money going towards summer signings, I'd be more concerned if board members were lining their pockets with it.

Because the promises of invest that has been made.

the factual lies that King has spouted about 30m he has invested when Warburton was sacked.

I know my money goes back into the club but that should be a bonus to supposed investors not the whole yearly budget covered.