Lloyd

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Just feels so frustrating to me that we make our best signing since Dorrans, after yet another period of gloom and disappointment, and it has to be tainted like this. It’s not “fuck everyone else, we’re Rangers and we’ve just got a quality player to commit to us for 3+ years” it’s “well, fingers crossed he does well but not so well that Brighton need to bring him back when they go down”. 

They can't take him back fixed fee this summer

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

WTF did you get that from?

There's nothing there. We postponed it because we're skint. Hence why he is now on loan and not forgetting we've still to pay for Pedro's shite and that's when we did have ST money.

WE are being short changed and shafted.

Club website says Brighton didn’t want to sell permanently this window and that’s why it’s a loan move. Not sure I believe it but that’s what it says.

Why do people keep saying they hope Brighton don't change their mind if they get relegated? They can't do that, if we want him in the summer we have him. We have already agreed the transfer, Brighton are now powerless to stop it.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's bollocks. It makes no sense.

I really don’t get it either, I hope the club have it air tight that we are getting him in the summer and Brighton don’t pull the rug from under us.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

It is 6months then fixed fee sorted for summer cracking deal. Saving some money for more transfers

He’s B&HA’s player and they say we’re only “expected” to make it permanent. We’ve got no idea if another club can match that fee (or double it) and snatch him in the summer. Even just that small doubt that ‘if he’s the absolute standout in the league and two OF games a club coming into the EPL with bags of money might steal him’ takes the sheen of, at least a bit.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Hopefully Russell Martin and Cummings to follow. Be a belter of a window if we do those 2

Martin, Cummings, Docherty, keeping hold of Tav and Windass. Getting rid of Bruno, Herrera, Cardoso, Dalcio and Niko. I might crack a smile.

He’s B&HA’s player and they say we’re only “expected” to make it permanent. We’ve got no idea if another club can match that fee (or double it) and snatch him in the summer. Even just that small doubt that ‘if he’s the absolute standout in the league and two OF games a club coming into the EPL with bags of money might steal him’ takes the sheen of, at least a bit.

They expect us to uphold or fixed fee the only club that go back on that is us

Honestly, if you think the ‘decision’ to take him on loan is some sort of brilliant business move by the board, freeing up to cash to invest in other targets - while ensuring JM’s signing is a ‘sure thing’ in the summer - and not a desperate attempt to defer costs by passing them onto ST holders: where the fuck have you been the last few years?

Honestly, if you think the ‘decision’ to take him on loan is some sort of brilliant business move by the board, freeing up to cash to invest in other targets - while ensuring JM’s signing is a ‘sure thing’ in the summer - and not a desperate attempt to defer costs by passing them onto ST holders: where the fuck have you been the last few years?

Did you just completely overlook the fact it has been said Brighton wanted to make it permanent in the summer?

Is this not a good deal if we get him in the summer ? Why’s everyone so uptight? 

At least we’re going in the right direction with our targets/signings. 

Would be the ultimate embarrassment though if he doesn’t join permanently, can understand people’s pessimism.

Enjoy it but troops, Jamie Murphy hates taigs like the rest of us

9 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Because the promises of invest that has been made.

the factual lies that King has spouted about 30m he has invested when Warburton was sacked.

I know my money goes back into the club but that should be a bonus to supposed investors not the whole yearly budget covered.

Slightly different point from your original complaint on spending season ticket money on the recruitment of new players.

I thought King claimed it would require between 30 - 50 million to make us competitive again and he was willing to fund half of the total investment, could be wrong on that but even so King is a long way of the 25 million mark.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Slightly different point from your original complaint on spending season ticket money on the recruitment of new players.

I thought King claimed it would require between 30 - 50 million to make us competitive again and he was willing to fund half of the total investment, could be wrong on that but even so King is a long way of the 25 million mark.

King would say anything to get his claws on this club. We knew back when Green and co got us he didn't want to pony up, God knows why some thought he'd chuck millions at us now. 

23 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Why do people keep saying they hope Brighton don't change their mind if they get relegated? They can't do that, if we want him in the summer we have him. We have already agreed the transfer, Brighton are now powerless to stop it.

Then why is the club website saying Brighton didn't want to sell permanently this window and why is the wording from their end "expected" ,, as I keep saying it doesn't make that much sense no matter what angle you come at it from .. but there is a couple of positives from it being a loan, but some negatives too and overall and most of all another charade and circus for us