Welcome to Rangers Jamie Murphy

Lloyd

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’m delighted to get Jamie Murphy I’m sure the boy will do well. I’m fucked off at this “board” of ours though, they have just confirmed what we all thought that they don’t have the money required. This deal is a nonsense we make out we are right In for the player have the money to pay then when Brighton say right that’ll be 1.2 million or whatever we say can we make it a 6 month loan? If Brighton won’t sell to anyone but us in 6 months why do we need to wait 6 months to pay for him why don’t we do it now and give him a permanent contract??  It’s no as if Brighton are going to be skint in 6 months and need the money then so I don’t see how we can’t pay unless of course it’s down to the fact that they shower of self serving incompetent bastards of a board  don’t have the cash and are waiting on ST sales. I’m astonished that these cunts aren’t getting chased out of office. Oh aye it’s coz they’re Rangers men. Pffft. 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

How a year? 

That's a risk you take with literally every player, 

Haha Exactly! we should never sign anyone on a perm deal in that case! Beggars belief the logic people apply to try and pretend everything is rosey!

58 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

He had Wallace on the back of that red shirt. Back in the day.

Good job we have some decent footballers out there who are diehards fans as well. That’s dorrans and now Murphy who have forced a move because of their love for the club.

sad thing is, we are such a shambles that is the only players who would put up with our skint approaches. 

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

It’s actually a good deal for us financially I guess, loan him for 6 months and then pay for him when we get season ticket money in.

So it confirms we’re skint with no funds available for a modest signing? Depressing!

1 minute ago, Dlydon81 said:

Good job we have some decent footballers out there who are diehards fans as well. That’s dorrans and now Murphy who have forced a move because of their love for the club.

sad thing is, we are such a shambles that is the only players who would put up with our skint approaches. 

Pretty sure they don't see 'skint' when they get their wage slip both will be on a tidy sum per week.

2 hours ago, Marky. said:

Also we can assess him in the loan period. If he's on decent wages and is now quite up to the task we can leave it and save ourselves the wages.

Not that I think it will come to that, this is a strangely risk free method though.

That’s very much glass half full!

fair play to you for such a positive outlook on things. 

From what I can gather Brighton wern't confident we have the funds to see the deal out. No team pays the full amount upfront it's almost always in installments so we are paying the transfer fee or a large portion of it for the loan and will pay the rest or the next installment in the summer to make the move permanent. There will be a clause in the loan contract that we have first choice to pay and buy.

I think :Fod:

5 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Pretty sure they don't see 'skint' when they get their wage slip both will be on a tidy sum per week.

Sounds as if Murphy is taking a risk with his own career waiting until the summer to get his perm deal. If he gets injured he’s fecked!  That wouldn’t happen if he wasn’t a diehard!

Just now, Dlydon81 said:

Sounds as if Murphy is taking a risk with his own career waiting until the summer to get his perm deal. If he gets injured he’s fecked!  That wouldn’t happen if he wasn’t a diehard!

What? If he gets injured he goes back to Brighton or we pay whats owed and take him injured. What does that have to do with Jamie himself?

Welcome to the Rangers Jamie wee jim and carolanne will be so proud to see their boy pull on the famous blue shirt. I am also looking forward to seeing him play for the gers after seeing how well he has done with Motherwell ,Sheffield Utd and Brighton in the past.

15 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Welcome to the Rangers Jamie wee jim and carolanne will be so proud to see their boy pull on the famous blue shirt. I am also looking forward to seeing him play for the gers after seeing how well he has done with Motherwell ,Sheffield Utd and Brighton in the past.

:pics:

Fucks sake.

The reality is we are quite skint.  Every cunt knows this.  Every cunt knows that Dave King isn't going to fire a lazy 20 million in to our account any time soon.

So they get creative to get the deal done for the player we want and people are taking shots at the board.

I think they deserve congratulations for being creative in a tight financial situation.

Sure, I would prefer they just lobbed in a fuck load more cash to get it done but I am beyond expecting that now, it is unrealistic.

More importantly, welcome Jamie son.  

10 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Fucks sake.

The reality is we are quite skint.  Every cunt knows this.  Every cunt knows that Dave King isn't going to fire a lazy 20 million in to our account any time soon.

So they get creative to get the deal done for the player we want and people are taking shots at the board.

I think they deserve congratulations for being creative in a tight financial situation.

Sure, I would prefer they just lobbed in a fuck load more cash to get it done but I am beyond expecting that now, it is unrealistic.

More importantly, welcome Jamie son.  

We need to offload players and with no movement on that front we don't have much in terms of funds. I'm sure if Pena had been sold rather than loaned the deal would have gone through and the fee paid. 

Hopefully there will be some more movement in and out in the next couple of weeks but this summer will be key again. We've wasted 5 years in terms of time and money by having no sensible strategy in place. We should have looked at the best models when we were thrown down the leagues and taken on board lessons from teams like Swansea and Southampton as far as development was concerned. The money wasted in that time is staggering.

I'm not convinced the current board have any clue how to do business effectively. We just have to hope that Murty and Allen can come up with a plan to make the best of what resources are available.

41 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Fucks sake.

It's unrealistic for them to pay Brighton £1m up front? 

But entirely acceptable for ST holders to pay for it in the summer? 

Deserve congratulations :lol:

Fuck off. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's unrealistic for them to pay Brighton £1m up front? 

But entirely acceptable for ST holders to pay for it in the summer? 

Deserve congratulations :lol:

Fuck off. 

Not just season ticket holders do not forget all fans far and away will order from shop or have a ST they donate. I am not disagreeing as they boil my piss the amount the fans put in.

side not if we are still paying penas wages even if half they are so out of touch and legged up by the boycott boys that chased any invested away daft cunts ??