jackrfc95

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No need. I'm sure most people are aware I only wore it because my son benefits from the charity that was involved. Doing stuff like that is part of being a good parent IMO.

Dan will maybe understand that one day if his missus is ever able to confirm that he's not actually a jaffa.

Mate surely you could have raised money for your charity without wearing a taig top. My ma launched herself out a plane and raised money for her charity, I'd have disowned her if she wore a taig top

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate surely you could have raised money for your charity without wearing a taig top. My ma launched herself out a plane and raised money for her charity, I'd have disowned her if she wore a taig top

He was raising money for his child by wearing a celtic top. I suspect his kid has been fiddled with. 

Most likely by him.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I raise money in various ways for the charity. The old firm game wasn't my event, I just took part in it.

And the reason I didn't play for the Rangers team incase anyone asks is because nobody is going to sponsor or pay money to see a Rangers fan wearing a Rangers top so we played for opposite sides and raised a very decent amount for a good cause by doing so.

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I raise money in various ways for the charity. The old firm game wasn't my event, I just took part in it.

And the reason I didn't play for the Rangers team incase anyone asks is because nobody is going to sponsor or pay money to see a Rangers fan wearing a Rangers top so we played for opposite sides and raised a very decent amount for a good cause by doing so.

Millions of other things you could have done that would have also raised far more.

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

He was raising money for his child by wearing a celtic top. I suspect his kid has been fiddled with. 

Most likely by him.

Not every parent fiddles with their children Dan, despite what your father told you.

With a mindset like that quite frankly it's a relief that you're unable to reproduce.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye, I don't see any reason you had to wear a taig top mate.

You could have easily raised money doing other things

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Pretty much covered that in my post tbh :lol:

I.wouldnt wear a fenian to0 for charity. I'd do something worthwhile. It's no even really raising the profile of the charity wearing it.

Fuck that 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

@Debian has returned.

I'm not the one mocking the misfortunes of miscarriage.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not every parent fiddles with their children Dan, despite what your father told you.

With a mindset like that quite frankly it's a relief that you're unable to reproduce.

Unbelievable. One of the most repugnant posts ever made on this site.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye, I don't see any reason you had to wear a taig top mate.

You could have easily raised money doing other things

I do raise money doing other things.

This event wasn't organised by me, I was asked to take part and agreed because the person who organised it has helped me out with mine. Nothing more to it than that.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I do raise money doing other things.

This event wasn't organised by me, I was asked to take part and agreed because the person who organised it has helped me out with mine. Nothing more to it than that.

Nah, can't accept any reason for it mate. 

Obviously you're fine with it so it's not an issue for you. Personally it would really play on my mind that id wore a taig shirt at some stage in my life.