2018 The year of the bheasts

Bad Robot

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

This is the main topic of discussion on Talksport ,with Jim White Perry Groves n Bob Mills this morning .No holding back towards Crewe n City .FA having an independent inquiry into this 

There's a lot of new stuff (I've not heard reported before) on this programme.(Victoria Derbyshire)  Maybe being reported now as the bastard has been convicted now.  

Hinting at Gradi taking 'silence' money from Bennell. Saying right out that Crewe are actively lying about knowing.

Just now, Sparkle said:

There's a lot of new stuff (I've not heard reported before) on this programme.  Maybe being reported now as the bastard has been convicted now.  

Hinting at Gradi taking 'silence' money from Bennell. Saying right out that Crewe are actively lying about knowing.

Disgustingly disturbing what was going on with the youngsters at the hands of these bastards .can of worms must just be getting opened here ,as there must be more people that knew about the going ons and more people that were involved along with Bennell .too many numbers involved for their not to be a "ring"  imo 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Disgustingly disturbing what was going on with the youngsters at the hands of these bastards .can of worms must just be getting opened here ,as there must be more people that knew about the going ons and more people that were involved along with Bennell .too many numbers involved for their not to be a "ring"  imo 

Definitely didn't act alone

32 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

This is the main topic of discussion on Talksport ,with Jim White Perry Groves n Bob Mills this morning .No holding back towards Crewe n City .FA having an independent inquiry into this 

If the Fa hammer Crewe and City, the beasts from the east will have nowhere to hide. The beaks up here simply can't be seen to shy away from these most heinous of crimes. 

19 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/pervert-kitman-jim-mccafferty-sent-9413974

Pervert kitman Jim McCafferty sent youth players to home of man at centre of English football abuse scandal Barry Bennell

Now that’s one pervert gone, the obvious ring will surely be exposed. 

I’m suprise mccafferty hasn’t been mentioned in any of the media reports about bennell

Interesting points made in the programme this morning, pertinent to the 'separate entity' claim.

Man City didn't officially  'employ' the beast, but he had a Man City car, official accreditation pass to freely use facilities and enter the grounds, the boys teams were fully kitted out in MCFC kits and colours - so it could be reasonably assumed he was working on their behalf and they are therefore liable. A few nervous chief execs watching this with interest, I'm sure. 

Crewe, despite denying everything, have already 'settled' with one man who was abused as a boy.  

Crewe had been paying Bennell 10% of every sell on fee for the players who got sold on successfully.  Out of the blue and no reason apparently given, Gradi said to the chairman that 'from now on it will be 7% to me and 3% to Bennell' - strong hints from the presenter that at the very least Gradi knew what was going on and this was him extracting silence money from Bennell. Allegedly of course.

So one of the victims of these tragic episodes ,he unfortunately endured , had [previously stated Lennon was 6 years older than him (woulda made Lennon 19 years old ffs ) 

(Lennons name had been mentioned in the Evening Times (Glasgow edition) previously ,although I don't remember any ages being mentioned )

Below is from Stoke Sentinal paper ,end of January2018

Former Crewe Alexandra player Neil Lennon walked into a caravan moments after Barry Bennell had abused one of his victims, a court has heard.

Giving evidence at Liverpool Crown Court today (January 31), the final complainant to give evidence to the trial said the 64-year-old former coach had abused him over a number of years after he began playing youth football for Crewe Alexandra.

He said the final assault happened when Bennell arranged for him to stay in a caravan ahead of a game.

He told the jury: "Straight away he tried to abuse me, straight away, and I found it odd but the reason being an older lad was obviously staying in the same caravan.

Not long after he abused me in that caravan, a red-haired lad came into that caravan who was six years older than me.

"That lad I now know to be Neil Lennon, who was staying in those digs."

Lennon, now head coach of Scottish club Hibernian, previously played for Crewe Alexandra.

The complainant described being forced to perform a sexual act on Bennell in the car while the coach was driving.

On another occasion, he said, he and another boy were abused by Bennell at the same time while they were in his bed.

He also told the court that Bennell attempted to abuse him while his wife Linda, the sister of victim Andy Woodward, was in the same house but had gone to the kitchen to make a drink.

He said: "This time I moved away as he tried to get me to do stuff, whilst his own wife was out in the kitchen. It's the one time I could get away and I remember Linda coming back in the room asking if everything was OK."

The victim said he had not told anyone about the abuse until 2016.

He said: "I wanted to be a footballer. I wanted to impress my parents, I wanted to impress my dad most of all, so by telling them that, I know it would have devastated them, which it now has."

Eleanor Laws QC, defending, said Bennell accepted abusing the complainant 30-35 times over a two to three-year period but denied forcing him to perform oral sex or raping him.

She asked the complainant: "I'm going to suggest that you are a victim of Barry Bennell, he did sexually abuse you and you have every right to and reason to be angry with him, do you agree with that?"

The complainant replied: "Yeah."

She said: "Have you been encouraged by anyone to exaggerate what has happened to you?"

The complainant said: "No, not at all."

Bennell denies 48 offences, including indecent assault, serious sexual assault and attempted sexual assault against 11 complainants between 1979 and 1991.

neil-lennon.jpg

Daily Mail ran a story on Saturday: Barry Bennell's link with second paedophile coach raises new fears over extent of horrifying crimes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-5404169/Barry-Bennell-link-second-paedophile-coach.html

This bit show a link to CFC:

Andy Woodward is convinced he (Barry Bennell) was part of a paedophile network.

‘I remember being in the car with Barry when he met up with Frank Roper,’ said Woodward. ‘Definitely there was a network. There was Roper and there were others. There were all these tournaments we’d go away to. The Southampton Cup, the Norwich Cup, the Ipswich Cup and the celtic Cup and the Northern Ireland Cup. Five tournaments where they would all inter-mingle.’

Tick Tock; MSM down south linking them as part of it, surely the SMSM must report on this as well as the cases down south defiantly seems to have a strong link  to up here, coupled with Sa-vile hanging around their club during these years.

It can't be coincidence as Andy alludes, there was 'a paedophile network' and these type tend to congregate together to keep the abuse from being discovered...    

Hibernian manager Neil Lennon says he feels angry and sad that two friends and former team-mates were sexually abused by former football coach Barry Bennell.

Bennell has been jailed for 31 years for 50 counts of child sexual abuse.

Lennon played alongside Andy Woodward and Steve Walters, two of Bennell's victims, at Crewe Alexandra.

"I feel sorry and I feel angry that my team-mates and my friends went through that," Lennon told BBC Scotland.

"I also feel sad that they couldn't confide in anyone, that this guy had such a magnetic hold over them that Andy couldn't even tell his parents.

"We had no idea. I was best man at Andy's first wedding, we were friends, we used to travel from Manchester to Crewe in the car every day and I had no inkling whatsoever.

"I almost feel that I've let them down, because Woody was a good friend of mine at that time."

Lennon joined Crewe in 1990 after leaving Manchester City, while Woodward and Walters came through the youth ranks at the club.

Bennell, a junior football coach and youth scout, worked at the club in the 1980s and 1990s.

"He was very well thought of as a coach," Lennon said. "He had a good reputation in terms of working with young players and bringing them on.

"Crewe were churning out players at the time. I was a first-team player, so I didn't really have a lot to do with him.

"I was staying at Steve Walters' grandparents' house in digs and there was a little caravan at the back that Bennell would use maybe once or twice a month, or he'd maybe come in for a cup of tea and chat.

"Obviously he was very good at what he did, he could put on a very good front. There was a real touch of arrogance about him as well. He was very sure of himself.

"It's horrific, the industrial scale that has gone on. This guy has ruined lives, ruined careers. It's heartbreaking.

"We all just hope he never sees the light of day again.

Lennon joined Crewe in 1990 after leaving Manchester City, while Woodward and Walters came through the youth ranks at the club.

Bennell, a junior football coach and youth scout, worked at the club in the 1980s and 1990s.

"He was very well thought of as a coach," Lennon said. "He had a good reputation in terms of working with young players and bringing them on.

"Crewe were churning out players at the time. I was a first-team player, so I didn't really have a lot to do with him.

"I was staying at Steve Walters' grandparents' house in digs and there was a little caravan at the back that Bennell would use maybe once or twice a month, or he'd maybe come in for a cup of tea and chat.

"Obviously he was very good at what he did, he could put on a very good front. There was a real touch of arrogance about him as well. He was very sure of himself.

"It's horrific, the industrial scale that has gone on. This guy has ruined lives, ruined careers. It's heartbreaking.

"We all just hope he never sees the light of day again.

"The Bennell issue is something that's very raw for me because I knew these guys very well. I have spoken to the police on a couple of occasions regarding it.

"There were four of us who used to travel from Manchester to Crewe every day and we'd take turns driving. We'd see each other every day, we played every day, I was best man at Woody's first wedding and he never cracked a light on it.

"It's easy for us to say, speak about it, but [there's the] machismo thing, the self-awareness thing, that self-pride thing and the hurt that he must have been going through.

"Steve was my team-mate for three or four years and never saw it.

"[They showed] incredible strength to go on and have a career, but there's no doubt that it damaged their careers. Steve Walters was a superb player at 16, 17, 18, 19 and I've no question now looking back that it would have had a huge effect on his life."

"The Bennell issue is something that's very raw for me because I knew these guys very well. I have spoken to the police on a couple of occasions regarding it.

"There were four of us who used to travel from Manchester to Crewe every day and we'd take turns driving. We'd see each other every day, we played every day, I was best man at Woody's first wedding and he never cracked a light on it.

"It's easy for us to say, speak about it, but [there's the] machismo thing, the self-awareness thing, that self-pride thing and the hurt that he must have been going through.

"Steve was my team-mate for three or four years and never saw it.

"[They showed] incredible strength to go on and have a career, but there's no doubt that it damaged their careers. Steve Walters was a superb player at 16, 17, 18, 19 and I've no question now looking back that it would have had a huge effect on his life."

Lennon recalls Woodward fainting and telling him about panic attacks, after he left Crewe for Bury, but was never aware of any abuse.

Woodward spoke publicly to the Guardian newspaper, in 2016 about the abuse he had suffered, then Walters, Chris Unsworth and Jason Dunford came forward, speaking of abuse they had suffered.

"I spoke to Steve, I was trying to get down to play in a charity game in July, but I couldn't make it," Lennon added.

"I spoke to Woody. I'm really proud of the way that they've come out of this and the way that they've handled it.

1 hour ago, Carling1873 said:

Daily Mail ran a story on Saturday: Barry Bennell's link with second paedophile coach raises new fears over extent of horrifying crimes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-5404169/Barry-Bennell-link-second-paedophile-coach.html

This bit show a link to CFC:

Andy Woodward is convinced he (Barry Bennell) was part of a paedophile network.

‘I remember being in the car with Barry when he met up with Frank Roper,’ said Woodward. ‘Definitely there was a network. There was Roper and there were others. There were all these tournaments we’d go away to. The Southampton Cup, the Norwich Cup, the Ipswich Cup and the celtic Cup and the Northern Ireland Cup. Five tournaments where they would all inter-mingle.’

Tick Tock; MSM down south linking them as part of it, surely the SMSM must report on this as well as the cases down south defiantly seems to have a strong link  to up here, coupled with Sa-vile hanging around their club during these years.

It can't be coincidence as Andy alludes, there was 'a paedophile network' and these type tend to congregate together to keep the abuse from being discovered...    

The FA have declined to comment but have instructed QC Clive Sheldon to scrutinise the roles of clubs and the governing body and investigate the links between Bennell, Roper and Heath.

Will the SFA instruct the same scrutiny? 

13 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

The FA have declined to comment but have instructed QC Clive Sheldon to scrutinise the roles of clubs and the governing body and investigate the links between Bennell, Roper and Heath.

Will the SFA instruct the same scrutiny? 

surely they have too 

While Lennon is quite right about the bastard Bennell, I keep thinking his reaction is a bit ironic given what has gone on at his team of choice, Selick.

I would also have thought maybe one journalist, just one brave soul might have made that point in the Scottish press. Maybe they have and I have missed it. :unsure:

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

While Lennon is quite right about the bastard Bennell, I keep thinking his reaction is a bit ironic given what has gone on at his team of choice, Selick.

I would also have thought maybe one journalist, just one brave soul might have made that point in the Scottish press. Maybe they have and I have missed it. :unsure:

Man City, Crewe, scum and junkies are the teams that reportedly allowed the peados to go undeterred. Lennon has been at all them teams. 

should they dig .and they don't need to dig too deep and join up the dots and find the clubs guilty of a cover up .

what can actually be done.almost all these crimes are a generation ago .few people involved are still involved in the clubs and that includes the beasts and the people in control of these clubs and in some cases ie the filth have even changed corporate identity 

I suspect that some clubs would want to cleanse themselves .ie Man city coz the could afford it .but I also suspect that lieswell and co will do there best to wriggle out of any actions.hence the separate entity pish being peddled just now 

59 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Man City, Crewe, scum and junkies are the teams that reportedly allowed the peados to go undeterred. Lennon has been at all them teams. 

I did not know he was at Man City, it is strange him being so angry about Bennell but no mention of any wrong doing by his other clubs. 

PS that just might come back to bite him in the future.