Smile

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, RowX said:

I agree it looks very weird but I'm guessing he's going to use the shorts for his medical?  He isn't carrying a bag and he's walking into a hospital south of the city, not the clubs facilities according to the text.  

I highly doubt it was an intentional act, he actually seems very nervous in front of the crowds, even more so in the airport video.

Anyway, time to move on!  

Especially at Ibrox.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

He clearly is wiping his nose with our shorts, why anybody is trying to pretend otherwise is confusing to me. A clear sign of disrespect, no idea what's brought it on but that is clearly what it is. 

This all day long. There is no doubt he is blowing his nose on them! I hope to fuck he never wears our royal blue again. How disrespectful to the people who are paying you. A fkn disgrace of a person.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

In Mexican culture, holding an old pair of shorts to your face is one of the most insulting things you can do.

I thought murdering your drug enemy, stitching their face to a football and then sending it to their parents would be more insulting.

I'm sorry to see him go as I feel we didn't play to his strengths.  However I can understand why some think it better he goes but the utter nonsense about him being fat and the ridiculously insulting posts about him are over the top.  He isn't blowing his nose on the shorts either.  He looks a bit embarrassed and as someone pointed out he's going for a medical and has probably taken the shorts with him for that.  I've taken shorts to my physio although (disappointingly) there were no photographers for me.  

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

I'm sorry to see him go as I feel we didn't play to his strengths.  However I can understand why some think it better he goes but the utter nonsense about him being fat and the ridiculously insulting posts about him are over the top.  He isn't blowing his nose on the shorts either.  He looks a bit embarrassed and as someone pointed out he's going for a medical and has probably taken the shorts with him for that.  I've taken shorts to my physio although (disappointingly) there were no photographers for me.  

Do you bring your shorts out and “sniff” them on your way into your appointment? 

1 hour ago, RowX said:

I agree it looks very weird but I'm guessing he's going to use the shorts for his medical?  He isn't carrying a bag and he's walking into a hospital south of the city, not the clubs facilities according to the text.  

I highly doubt it was an intentional act, he actually seems very nervous in front of the crowds, even more so in the airport video.

Anyway, time to move on!  

yes, but he's in Mexico... 

14 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Fair post Big bear

Replace disappointingly with thankfully though :mutley:

28 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

That is simply nonsense.

Again, I really don't see why people are pretending otherwise. That is clearly what he's doing. Unless you're telling me you think he's so stupid that he's done it by accident at the exact moment there's cameras on him? Bullshit, my friend