Smile

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Again, I really don't see why people are pretending otherwise. That is clearly what he's doing. Unless you're telling me you think he's so stupid that he's done it by accident at the exact moment there's cameras on him? Bullshit, my friend 

You clearly don't like him and appear to be looking for a reason to berate him.  He is not blowing his nose on the shorts.  

This won't be a popular view but I thought Pena had something to offer. Certainly an enigma as his chance conversion and goals to minutes ratio wasn't at all bad. At other times he was incapable of passing five yards and was towing a caravan with dreadful fitness.

If he wants to play under Pedro though, he had to go, and much like most things under Caixinha has flopped, and wasted us money we can't afford.

The fact that Pedro is already singing his praises as some sort of complete player shows his delusional side.

Can't see players like Pena surviving Murty's character assessment in the new recruitment process.

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Why are people pretending that producing a pair of shorts with a club crest clearly visible, and wiping your nose with them, in front of a load of photographers, is normal behaviour? :lol: Fucking twilight zone in here.

Hes no a normal guy :lol:

Everything gets far too over analysed 

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

You clearly don't like him and appear to be looking for a reason to berate him.  He is not blowing his nose on the shorts.  

Clearly don't like him? May be the case now but it certainly wasn't before. I've said for months he brings something to the team. 

If that's your only answer then I'm afraid your fresh out of answers to try and defend what's obvious. 

No doubt annoyed that he was bagged as soon as a half decent football man had a say. He was mince yet managed to convince some fools on here with his goals. Now he's showing disrespect to a club he was never good enough to play for even in our current state. No doubt our press will try to use this to laugh at us for some reason but the joke really is on Pena. He simply was no where near good enough.

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

This all day long. There is no doubt he is blowing his nose on them! I hope to fuck he never wears our royal blue again. How disrespectful to the people who are paying you. A fkn disgrace of a person.

Are you mental? 

That's a genuine question. Are you a mad person? As in, someone who other people would describe as " not quite right".

He isn't "wiping his nose". He has a pair of shorts in his hand ( more than likely to wear to his medical) and he holds them to his face for a second. That's it. 

People getting upset about this are fucking mentalists. 

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

whole thing is just weird

who carries a pair of shorts about to wipe their beak with? 

Someone who is orchestrating the impossibility of a return to Rangers and lowering any future fee by showing such disrespectful behaviour. He'll have done the damage yet deny any intent , definitely premeditated.

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

Someone who is orchestrating the impossibility of a return to Rangers and lowering any future fee by showing such disrespectful behaviour. He'll have done the damage yet deny any intent , definitely premeditated.

Shut up you utter moron.