Is this what Pena thinks of Rangers

Smile

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

No doubt annoyed that he was bagged as soon as a half decent football man had a say. He was mince yet managed to convince some fools on here with his goals. Now he's showing disrespect to a club he was never good enough to play for even in our current state. No doubt our press will try to use this to laugh at us for some reason but the joke really is on Pena. He simply was no where near good enough.

Crawl back under your rock you degenerate.

He holds his shorts up to his face for a second. Stop acting like a lunatic.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Are you mental? 

That's a genuine question. Are you a mad person? As in, someone who other people would describe as " not quite right".

He isn't "wiping his nose". He has a pair of shorts in his hand ( more than likely to wear to his medical) and he holds them to his face for a second. That's it. 

People getting upset about this are fucking mentalists. 

Definitely premeditated act to make a return to Rangers an impossibility imo , either that or he's a village idiot.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Away and boil your head you fucking half wit. Are you one of the fools that rated the guy or maybe a cuck who's wife Pena was seeing? A tadger whatever the truth is.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Unwanted insight to your psyche.

Aye ok. You another clown who rated the guy? What's it to you anyway? Is he one of your chums on here? The guy is running around hurling insults at people for having an opinion on this. Why's the bitch so upset ffs :lol:

14 minutes ago, gsa said:

Does it twice much to the amusement of his side kick who either is in on it or is making up his own jokes. You'd be in a better place to judge if you'd actually seen the video. Maybe you're correct though and the medical will be cancelled due to his heavy cold. Just a coincidence he needed to wipe his nose on our shorts as he was greeted with several media with cameras , he couldn't have done in the car or used something else and the fact that he'll be desparate to avoid a return at all costs, yeah it's all in my head.

33 minutes ago, gsa said:

Are you mental? 

That's a genuine question. Are you a mad person? As in, someone who other people would describe as " not quite right".

He isn't "wiping his nose". He has a pair of shorts in his hand ( more than likely to wear to his medical) and he holds them to his face for a second. That's it. 

People getting upset about this are fucking mentalists. 

You would need to ask my psychiatrist.

There’s no need for arrogance because I see something differently to you.

Ask yourself why he’s got the shorts at his nose? Do you regularly have a pair of shorts up at your face near your nose? 

My first question would be why would he have Rangers shorts with him in Mexico (I assume that is where he is) and he is certainly holding the shorts to his nose when he leaves the car then carries then before putting them to his nose for about 3 seconds.

Whether it could be classed as blowing his nose is up for debate, but it looks to me that he and his sidekick are taking the piss.

Probably best if he plays well enough for them to pay the £2+M I saw mentioned in the transfer section. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

My first question would be why would he have Rangers shorts with him in Mexico (I assume that is where he is) and he is certainly holding the shorts to his nose when he leaves the car then carries then before putting them to his nose for about 3 seconds.

Whether it could be classed as blowing his nose is up for debate, but it looks to me that he and his sidekick are taking the piss.

Probably best if he plays well enough for them to pay the £2+M I saw mentioned in the transfer section. 

Spot on , but just to be sure gsa was not the only guy who thinks your take is only for "mentalists" i showed the video to 5 guys who all remarked in some shape or form Penna was making a statement that he was in no rush to come back, so there are a lot of mentalists about and we're not short of some delusional too.

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Spot on , but just to be sure gsa was not the only guy who thinks your take is only for "mentalists" i showed the video to 5 guys who all remarked in some shape or form Penna was making a statement that he was in no rush to come back, so there are a lot of mentalists about and we're not short of some delusional too.

I am sure there is more than gsa, I will be honest I only read the last two pages before viewing the video on page one.

IMO not an innocent action by Pena and I am a stubborn old bugger once I make up my mind about something, so mentalist or not that is my stance.

:happy:

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Definitely premeditated act to make a return to Rangers an impossibility imo , either that or he's a village idiot.

Are you seriously suggesting that he carried a pair of RFC shorts about with him just for such a photo opportunity in Mexico in the hope that the film/photos would be sent back to the UK so that he could be seen to deliberately disrespect Rangers??    That is exactly what you are suggesting.    I truly despair at times.

54 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure there is more than gsa, I will be honest I only read the last two pages before viewing the video on page one.

IMO not an innocent action by Pena and I am a stubborn old bugger once I make up my mind about something, so mentalist or not that is my stance.

:happy:

Are you also seriously suggesting that he carried a pair of RFC shorts about with him just for such a photo opportunity in Mexico in the hope that the film/photos would be sent back to the UK so that he could be seen to deliberately disrespect Rangers??    That is exactly what you are suggesting.    I truly despair at times.

9 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Got one rag claiming we still have to pay 13k a week of his wages and another rag saying we don’t pay a thing.

Makes no difference at the end of the day......both rhags can be used equally to wipe your arse with. It’s all they’re good for.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Are you seriously suggesting that he carried a pair of RFC shorts about with him just for such a photo opportunity in Mexico in the hope that the film/photos would be sent back to the UK so that he could be seen to deliberately disrespect Rangers??    That is exactly what you are suggesting.    I truly despair at times.

I'm saying that imo it's a contious act by Penna ,  he's having a joke with his side kick at our expense . Premeditated maybe suggests too much planning  but having watched the video he's definitely bamming us up and that's a view shared by plenty, at least ten mentalists on this thread alone.

4 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Are you also seriously suggesting that he carried a pair of RFC shorts about with him just for such a photo opportunity in Mexico in the hope that the film/photos would be sent back to the UK so that he could be seen to deliberately disrespect Rangers??    That is exactly what you are suggesting.    I truly despair at times.

Yes. And just why did he have them there? Would the club he is going to join not have training gear? He is rejoining Caixinha and burning bridges with Rangers. You need to be a mug if you cant read his body language, he even uses the duplicitous smirk.