Smile

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ChrisVanDarche said:

I've heard everything from Ā£12k up to Ā£26k a week.

Also heard he used to send the Mrs down the offie in Milngavie for his cargo so don't take the above as gospel.

Even Ā£12k would get you a useful player up here, so it is probably for the best he's off.

6 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I'm saying that imo it's a contious act by Penna , Ā he's having a joke with his side kick at our expense . Premeditated maybe suggests too much planning Ā but having watched the video he's definitely bamming us up and that's a view shared by plenty, at least ten mentalists on this thread alone.

He's our player and he'll be back at us at the end of the season if he doesn't get his finger out. Pretty sure bamming us up is the last thing he' ll be doing.Ā 

9 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Are you also seriously suggesting that he carried a pair of RFC shorts about with him just for such a photo opportunity in Mexico in the hope that the film/photos would be sent back to the UK so that he could be seen to deliberately disrespect Rangers??Ā  Ā  That is exactly what you are suggesting.Ā  Ā  I truly despair at times.

Well it was a pair of Rangers shorts I am sure, and he is in Mexico and I have no idea why he would have them in his hand, surely if he needed shorts he would need other articles of kit and would have them in a bag.

I watched the video a few times and I came to the conclusion that he was taking the piss and I intend to stick to that opinion.Ā 

Personally I hoped Pena would be a success but for some reason apart from a few very good goals it has not happened so I hope this loan works and the stories about a fee being agreed are true.

PS this forum is about opinions and sometimes I read other options to mine and decide it is not worth getting involved, on this occasion I got involved in the discussion because I did not like how one of my fellow bears ? @jintybear was being spoken to (not that she needs my help to stand up for herself) and will do so again if I want to.

Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, ChrisVanDarche said:

I've heard everything from Ā£12k up to Ā£26k a week.

Also heard he used to send the Mrs down the offie in Milngavie for his cargo so don't take the above as gospel.

What is your Mrs doing buying him drink

On 09/01/2018 at 10:37, Bears r us said:

Well it was a pair of Rangers shorts I am sure, and he is in Mexico and I have no idea why he would have them in his hand, surely if he needed shorts he would need other articles of kit and would have them in a bag.

I watched the video a few times and I came to the conclusion that he was taking the piss and I intend to stick to that opinion.Ā 

Personally I hoped Pena would be a success but for some reason apart from a few very good goals it has not happened so I hope this loan works and the stories about a fee being agreed are true.

PS this forum is about opinions and sometimes I read other options to mine and decide it is not worth getting involved, on this occasion I got involved in the discussion because I did not like how one of my fellow bears ? @jintybear was being spoken to (not that she needs my help to stand up for herself) and will do so again if I want to.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you ?. Sometimes on here itā€™s infuriating because ifĀ someone has a different opinionĀ then your either a timĀ or in this case a ā€œmentalistā€Ā :lol: