Smile

Is this what Pena thinks of Rangers

Is the loan a year loan if so we won't get to sell him till next January? they will probably hold off till January if they want to buy him outright 

BBC confirming that fat boy sale now confirmed for undisclosed fee. Clown and fat boy now reunited.

5 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

BBC confirming that fat boy sale now confirmed for undisclosed fee. Clown and fat boy now reunited.

On Rangers official website says its year long loan mate 

Screenshot_20180109-182437.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OhW said:

Yes that's basically what I meant. When you said "I intend to stick to that opinion" I took that as you saying "my mind is made up and it won't change no matter what".

I think you could say we are now on the same wavelength mate, I am not sure what I could see that would change my mind in this situation, but if there was something then I would have to consider it. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Best thing for all concerned that he moves on.

I wish him well at his new club - to ensure the move is permanent.

As for the shorts video - I don't think he meant it as a dig at Rangers, for what it's worth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Best thing for all concerned that he moves on.

I wish him well at his new club - to ensure the move is permanent.

As for the shorts video - I don't think he meant it as a dig at Rangers, for what it's worth.

I don't think he meant it as a dig either. He can't help being a thick, uncouth, alky tramp. All the best Carlo.

1 hour ago, gers31 said:

On Rangers official website says its year long loan mate 

Screenshot_20180109-182437.png

It also says that Cruz Azul will be paying all of his wages.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Why? :lol: We’ll probably never know for certain what he was up to, but I fail to see how you can watch that and find the concept that he was taking the piss so utterly incredible. :confused:

He was in Mexico at a medical facility of some sort. Judging by his initial reaction he wasn't expecting the media to be present.    It would also be utterly preposterous to think that Pena would expect the photos or film to be sent back to Glasgow just so that he could be disrespectful to his current employers.   That in a nutshell is why I find these Pena being insulting theories simply ludicrous.   Some of our support are becoming as paranoid as the other lot.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

He was in Mexico at a medical facility of some sort. Judging by his initial reaction he wasn't expecting the media to be present.    It would also be utterly preposterous to think that Pena would expect the photos or film to be sent back to Glasgow just so that he could be disrespectful to his current employers.   That in a nutshell is why I find these Pena being insulting theories simply ludicrous.   Some of our support are becoming as paranoid as the other lot.

:lol:What?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Let the whole thing go.

3 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

"just so that he could be disrespectful to his current employers."

You conveniently omitted that part.

14 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Cold my arse, he is back on the good gear:thumbup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

"just so that he could be disrespectful to his current employers."

You conveniently omitted that part.

Because it’s irrelevant. Pictures and film were not “sent to Glasgow”, they were put on social media, where they are as easily accessed by people in Cumbernauld as people in Cancun. I’m sure you, and Pena, understand how the internet works.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Hopefully he has a good world cup and his value increases

He's never in a million years getting into the Mexico side for the World Cup

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

A player with 19 caps? If he plays well back in his own environment then Id say he has every chance.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

What you basing that on?

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What you basing that on?

His belly

• Like 2

He never even made the Confederations Cup squad so wouldn't think it was that likely

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/Rangers/cruz-azul-chief-we-re-not-paying-carlos-pena-s-salary-in-full-1-4657706

Fucking shady bastards. The guy doesn't deny they're paying the wages in full. He says “Regarding the salary, the official figures are far from what you have said”.

To me that's him saying he's not on £20k a week.

8 minutes ago, OhW said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/Rangers/cruz-azul-chief-we-re-not-paying-carlos-pena-s-salary-in-full-1-4657706

Fucking shady bastards. The guy doesn't deny they're paying the wages in full. He says “Regarding the salary, the official figures are far from what you have said”.

To me that's him saying he's not on £20k a week.

You think higher or lower