• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Oh you won't know then mate. We are going to die again x

Haha do you know a tim signed up to the Heart and Hand subscription service then moaned fhat Edgar told Thommo he couldn’t pick the lego muncher in his top 11.

Yes that’s right, a tim signed up to a Rangers podcast then moaned about anti-sellik content.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

How long are the additional daily podcasts? Was thinking of subbing to it.

Probably around 20 mins a pop, mate. Get a daily update but the Advocaat years episodes are over an hour and they are normally weekly, just started a new one called millenium bears as well and that’s post Advocaat.

I drive 7 hours a day so I get through the lot and love it.

14 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Haha do you know a tim signed up to the Heart and Hand subscription service then moaned fhat Edgar told Thommo he couldn’t pick the lego muncher in his top 11.

Yes that’s right, a tim signed up to a Rangers podcast then moaned about anti-sellik content.

Aye he said he didn’t sign up to listen to content from people who had blue tinted specs on :lol:

Well and truly nails any admin rumour pish too.

The amount of regulars on here who 'participated' on those 2 rumours threads that just got locked is fuckin downright embarassing.

I have to post this again - there are some completely unadulterated fuckin idiots in here 

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

That American guy has watched a game at Ibrox then?

Probably at some point in his life yes. Although I've been listening to the podcast for years now and he's only been on a couple of times. Anyone else?

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Probably at some point in his life yes. Although I've been listening to the podcast for years now and he's only been on a couple of times. Anyone else?

He was on the other week. Sums the thing up. Maybe get the guy proposed for C1872. What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Same, I think I've heard him on a couple of times since he stopped doing his own a few seasons back.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Picked you up wrong there. Sorry.

The guy has never been to Ibrox.