Cedrick

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

He was on the other week. Sums the thing up. Maybe get the guy proposed for C1872. What do you think?

What do you mean sums the thing up? What's your problem with it? If you don't like it don't listen to it. 

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Picked you up wrong there. Sorry.

The guy has never been to Ibrox.

So what if he hasn't? Like I said he's only been on it 1 or 2 times over the years. Personally I like hearing from bears from different countries. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

So what if he hasn't? Like I said he's only been on it 1 or 2 times over the years. Personally I like hearing from bears from different countries. 

Staunch." Bear " thats never been to Ibrox. Where was he before 2011? 

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Just like his mates. Where were they? Oh ,to know that. Why were some of them rejected for the RFFF committee? All these unanswered questions.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You said H&H had people on who've never been to Ibrox then you started raging about the American guy who's been on it about twice and about Club 1872 and the RFFF. 

5 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Staunch." Bear " thats never been to Ibrox. Where was he before 2011? 

Imagine this. 

A man emigrates to the US, he's a born & bread RFC fan but he moves because it's financially better for him.

He lives a life in the US, he finds a woman, falls in love & has a family.

In all that tine, hes never lost his love or passion for RFC and he teaches his kids all about them, he passes that passion on, just as a father should.

Now that kid, they've never been to Ibrox to watch 'his team' but he follows their every move from afar, he buys tops, he subscribes to RTV to watch all the games, a subscription thst costs more than some season tickets, to watch the games he sonetimes gets up at 4am (just like the guys who travel from NI)

I'm not saying that's Shane, I've no clue at all how he came to love RFC but are you telling me that the above story makes that guy less of a fan than you, just because he's never been to Ibrox?

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. You said H&H had people on who've never been to Ibrox then you started raging about the American guy who's been on it about twice and about Club 1872 and the RFFF. 

Not raging at all. Just stating some facts. The American has never been to Ibrox. Nite , nite.

1 minute ago, Ace said:

Imagine this. 

A man emigrates to the US, he's a born & bread RFC fan but he moves because it's financially better for him.

In all that tine, hes never lost his love or passion for RFC and he teaches his kids all about them, he passes that passion on, just as a father should.

Now that kid, they've never been to Ibrox to watch 'his team' but he follows their every move from afar, he buys tops, he subscribes to RTV to watch all the games, a subscription thst costs more than some season tickets, to watch the games he sonetimes gets up at 4am (just like the guys who travel from NI)

I'm not saying that's Shane, I've no clue at all how he came to love RFC but are you telling me that the above story makes that guy less of a fan than you, just because he's never been to Ibrox?

Ah Mills & Boon.

Any chance of adding a bit in about RCs?

9 minutes ago, Ace said:

Imagine this. 

Rubbish

you have to live in Glasgow and go to every single game home and away to care about Rangers, so your totally valid and utterly sensible post is shite and you’re a taig :belm:

13 minutes ago, Ace said:

Imagine this. 

:lol: