What Is Wrong With These People?

Virtuoso

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent article and sums up the unfathomable obsession Scottish football and celtic fans in particular have with Rangers and trying to influence or downfall. I'll never understand it from a fans point of view, but the people in power over there and their online community are fleecing them for every penny,and giving nothing in return. 

If they turned their beady green eyes to the people in power at their own club then they may be in for a shock, although deflection does hide a multitude of sins, and we all know how good they are at hiding them

it's ironic that their hatred of us will be their own downfall .the minute we get back on top they will see it as an establishment conspiracy and start deserting in droves 

those in charge of the club won't be caring as they have been filling their pockets with tainted bonuses and will be happy with the millions siphoned away 

in 20 30 and 40yrs team it's going to be interesting how this era and it's fallout are reported and remembered 

By fuck do they cunts have some weird dark obsessions with Rangers.  Just seen there on Twitter some sevcopath going by the name Bartinmain has been caught out texting himself rumours of pending admin unless we find 31 million by Monday.

the whole obsession has me completely perplexed. It’s like are they not winning enough? They’ve European football still and all they think about is Rangers.  It’s quite dangerous if you ask me,  they must need therapy for all the 9iar years and helicopter sundays etc. Mentally scarred by our title celebrations at the piggery

It's high time the officials that run our club take these bastards to task and I mean to the full extent of the law. This goes beyond slanderous and is most definitely ongoing victimisation. Well  guess what guys a bully will never stop until he's forced to stop. I'm sick and tired of Rangers being treated as some sort of punchbag by bunch of uneducated fenians who harbour a grudge which is carried from one generation to the next.  

I find it difficult to believe that pathetic attempt of a film wil not only be condoned but rather actively promoted by a club who have entirely no right to talk about morality. Clearly there isn't the slightest fear of repocusions there, and I'm afraid that says more about us than it does them. I mean really!  When the fuck are we going to challenge whats going on in this city, grow a pair and give what still remains a fucking minority group both barrels and carry the fight to them. 

To answer the question: What Is Wrong With These People? They are tims. Dogs bark, Cows moo and tims make up delusional stuff about Rangers. They really should be pitied as they are psychological car crashes and we done it to them by being better than them. 

I still think that the club should go after the maker of the film and nail him to the wall in court for propagating lies about us and the damage it can do to the club.