What Is Wrong With These People?

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, cascadeshrimp said:

If they premier this "film" at their midden then doesn't that constitute a charge of bringing the game into disrepute?

If we entertained the notion of damaging other spl teams off the park then we'd be up in front of the beaks in no time

The beaks being beggar loving bastards, will all probably be sneaked in the back door

With all the corrupt GCC members just behind .

Corrupt and bheastly shower of mutant scum

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

It's high time the officials that run our club take these bastards to task and I mean to the full extent of the law. This goes beyond slanderous and is most definitely ongoing victimisation. Well  guess what guys a bully will never stop until he's forced to stop. I'm sick and tired of Rangers being treated as some sort of punchbag by bunch of uneducated fenians who harbour a grudge which is carried from one generation to the next.  

I find it difficult to believe that pathetic attempt of a film wil not only be condoned but rather actively promoted by a club who have entirely no right to talk about morality. Clearly there isn't the slightest fear of repocusions there, and I'm afraid that says more about us than it does them. I mean really!  When the fuck are we going to challenge whats going on in this city, grow a pair and give what still remains a fucking minority group both barrels and carry the fight to them. 

Sadly in Glasgow they are now slightly the majority and that’s where all this bravado is coming from. Still cowardly weak shitebags right enough and it’s about time we took it to these cunts

2 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

It's high time the officials that run our club take these bastards to task and I mean to the full extent of the law. This goes beyond slanderous and is most definitely ongoing victimisation. Well  guess what guys a bully will never stop until he's forced to stop. I'm sick and tired of Rangers being treated as some sort of punchbag by bunch of uneducated fenians who harbour a grudge which is carried from one generation to the next.  

I find it difficult to believe that pathetic attempt of a film wil not only be condoned but rather actively promoted by a club who have entirely no right to talk about morality. Clearly there isn't the slightest fear of repocusions there, and I'm afraid that says more about us than it does them. I mean really!  When the fuck are we going to challenge whats going on in this city, grow a pair and give what still remains a fucking minority group both barrels and carry the fight to them. 

It’s also educated professionals with money who are driving and financing the nutcases 

29 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Sorry but I have to disagree. They KNOW they are untouchable because people like you ,me ,and everyone else pissing about on here do precious little to change that

Sorry . The club should be doing 100% more to defend this magnificent club and even more magnificent fan base

maybe not so much on this bullshit , but certainly with many others

They do nothing . Dignified silence and building bridges is what they are about

I don’t expect anything different from the manky kiddy fiddling fucks. 

Let’s see how much their name gets dragged through the gutter at the end of the month in the papers when the court cases are ongoing...i’m guessing it’ll be swept under the rug.

I’m also sick of the whole “just laugh at them, leave them to it” stance.

By doing the above, we are allowing them free reign to damage the reputation of our club, without repercussions.

This must stop. 

Our board should be fighting them at every corner and we should be fighting fire with fire. 

I ask, what would happen to us if we were to show a fan made movie at Ibrox,  detailing the child abuse knowingly carried out by that club? 

Even though, unlike them, our movie would indeed be factual?

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sorry . The club should be doing 100% more to defend this magnificent club and even more magnificent fan base

maybe not so much on this bullshit , but certainly with many others

They do nothing . Dignified silence and building bridges is what they are about

Agreed. They really should be doing more. A lot more,  however....... 

We already know if we are waiting for our directors to take the initiative here then we are in for a long wait. They have proven that time and again with shit like this. 

In my opinion we as a support must make a lot more noise on what we expect of them in terms of the robust defence of our club from the constant malicious attacks emanating from Scotlands most repulsive Organisation. 

There really is no excuse for the silence. We do ourselves a massive disservice by tolerating any more of this. 

They have been saying this since the last admin event and the thing is they can never be wrong - because when Monday rolls around and nothing happens re admin, they just make up another lie to cover it -  "last minute emergency loan" or some pish - and then say its been delayed 2 months but its definitely "ice cream and jelly time" in March -  ad infinitum.

Its in a lot of people best interests to keep the expectation at a certain level in order to keep the money coming in - and with this being a transfer window with no football to fill the blogs, this is what you get. I would expect to see this type of thing in almost every transfer window for the foreseeable future

"Many non-Rangers fans do not share this understanding, because they are motivated not by wanting the best for their club, but the worst for Rangers"

Finding these words via RM tonight is cool. And makes me proud.

For the record ... I am Protestant.  :UK:   I am Rangers.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Sadly in Glasgow they are now slightly the majority and that’s where all this bravado is coming from. Still cowardly weak shitebags right enough and it’s about time we took it to these cunts

A couple of years ago we had a banner display at an old firm game claiming "we belong to Glasgow Glasgow belongs to us". If we are serious about that claim then we should fight for it instead of meekly surrounding our city and culture to the likes of them. 

I genuinely don't believe they are a majority I just think due to circumstances we the majority have lost our collective voice and that can't continue or believe me they will achieve their ultimate goal. 

3 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

200.webp#44-grid1

Great post.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

they wont stop because

• some of them are making a living from it
  • some like the "fame" being seen to be ITK on social media
  • some it just suits there agenda to be in a big echo chamber of all thing anti-Rangers
  • some just so desperately want it to be true.

Put the four together and you have what we see here.

It's called being septic minded

Great article by VB. This mob of uneducated fuckwits just keep going with their shite because no cunt challenges them. I know the club can't comment on everything but this film and their shite about administration should be nipped in the bud. Their sad existence is to think about us 24/7. Brainwashed cunts from the age of five and they don't know any better. Fuck them all!!

What The Tims do or say doesn’t bother me in the slightest! ‘He who angers you controls you’. 

Their actions and mentality are a form of flattery. 

Let them continue to be utter morons, why try to correct them, encourage them to show integrity, that’s not in their DNA. 

We don’t stoop to their level and the status quo is fine for me. Let the mhanks be mhanks. 

Their day is coming, I know through someone at work's first hand experience that police have been knocking on doors and asking questions of folk who were, and perhaps still have, connections to their boys' club.  This started two or three months ago, to the person I'm referring to at least and apparently they are now thinking of changing the name of the boys club to get away from the stigma of kiddy fiddling.

I was slagging them in work today and asking them about it, saying they are inbred fucking embarrassment set of people, not one wanted to try and even discuss it or say something about it.

Started spouting the usual sevco pish and are we going into liquidation and die as a club again this week, honestly so fucking predictable and boring from them, yaaaawwwnnnnn, I have noticed since that 0-0 game at New Year they have been extra fucking delusional and bitterly paranoid, after a fucking draw, what is going to happen when we actually beat them, stabbings murders the lot I'm guessing, but hey ho that's just the jolly craic from that lot.

Great article and happy to see the rhetoric VB have used, unlike the hatred I choose to speak when discussing the cunts.

The fenian church will continue to abuse children as it always has done and will create it's own downfall. The scum will fall with it as they, saville, mcginn and the Kilsyth priests will be brought in to the court cases coming soon.

Their tip is crumbling and they are desperately trying to sell assets at inflated prices whilst not spending and all the while trying to destroy us with lies. As long as we go down with them then they will be happy and that I believe, is why we see the shite getting ramped up.

Tick tock.

mckenna will probably get a bullet as he has consistently called for their heads to be cut off for the last few years. If and when it all comes out then he will perhaps be one of the few churnalists to be spared.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiF1-ecs8zYAhVPxmMKHUoiAGgQFgglMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fcommentisfree%2F2018%2Fjan%2F07%2Fsex-abuse-survivors-catholic-church-scotland&usg=AOvVaw1-3Q9WQ0tO0Z7dOmO41g83