What Is Wrong With These People?

Virtuoso

16 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Sorry but I have to disagree. They KNOW they are untouchable because people like you ,me ,and everyone else pissing about on here do precious little to change that

Spot on mate.see if there was a facilitie to give money into a fund and use it to protect Rangers  I know there is the Rfff but something has got to be down and fight back because the media in this country will sit on their hands as usual especially the up and coming court cases with the peados.does anyone know what date this month. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Sorry . The club should be doing 100% more to defend this magnificent club and even more magnificent fan base

maybe not so much on this bullshit , but certainly with many others

They do nothing . Dignified silence and building bridges is what they are about

Our board should call it what it is: Bigotry, pure and simple!

19 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Surely to fuck that film thing isnt real, is that genuinely a real thing they have made and are charging £28 to go and watch at celtic park?

Am i actually seeing this, what the fuck

Yes It's real, yes you're seeing it and yes they are indeed charging £28 a pop to go and see it.

As you said WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

I guess that's what happens when you have different schools for Scottish children.

22 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Great article but do they circulate to anyone but Rangers fans?

My thought exactly. People will only realise what is going on if some of the mainstream media had the balls to pick this up and run with it. Some folk would read it and actually realise there is a great deal of truth in it and how stupid certain sections of the Scottish football society really is. 

32 minutes ago, Brubear said:

My thought exactly. People will only realise what is going on if some of the mainstream media had the balls to pick this up and run with it. Some folk would read it and actually realise there is a great deal of truth in it and how stupid certain sections of the Scottish football society really is. 

Mainstream media in this shithole aren’t interested in any story’s that show the tarriers in a negative light

e

Exactly what Billythebear77 and several others are saying the media up here are so very very far up that lots arse that its very difficult to see were that lot end and the media begin its so blatant its unreal and as black and red socks said its total bigotry !!

7 hours ago, bluebovril said:

Spot on mate.see if there was a facilitie to give money into a fund and use it to protect Rangers  I know there is the Rfff but something has got to be down and fight back because the media in this country will sit on their hands as usual especially the up and coming court cases with the peados.does anyone know what date this month. 

What court case? You're mistaken! It is just some blokes walking into court to have a wee chat, stop blowing things out of proportion.

Yeah there is a judge there but it is a west coast of Scotland club who are sending the blokes in for a chat which is awesome of them.

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

As soon as the paedo cases start to come to court, the media will be running with another anti-Rangers story. Sweep, sweep is the fenian press way.

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

As soon as the paedo cases start to come to court, the media will be running with another anti-Rangers story. Sweep, sweep is the fenian press way.

Absolutely nailed on . Watch it start when the season kicks off again

On 09/01/2018 at 17:08, Siam69 said:

Inferiority complex.

First thing in the morning when they wake up, last thing at night.

Have to give mad Phil some credit though, he makes a great living out of peddling shite to the simple minded. 

I know what I'd like to give him and credit ain't anywhere top of the list.

On 09/01/2018 at 18:42, BloodRunsBlue said:

We should have spent the RFFF money on a worldwide campaign to highlight that filthy clubs history of child rape and the pedophile ring they harboured.

A pedophile ring that stemmed from boardroom level right down throughout their entire club.

Their filthy midden should be burned to the ground.

Not until after the court cases. We need to see what evidence comes out.