Jump to content
Virtuoso

What Is Wrong With These People?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Sorry but I have to disagree. They KNOW they are untouchable because people like you ,me ,and everyone else pissing about on here do precious little to change that

Spot on mate.see if there was a facilitie to give money into a fund and use it to protect Rangers  I know there is the Rfff but something has got to be down and fight back because the media in this country will sit on their hands as usual especially the up and coming court cases with the peados.does anyone know what date this month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Sorry . The club should be doing 100% more to defend this magnificent club and even more magnificent fan base

maybe not so much on this bullshit , but certainly with many others

They do nothing . Dignified silence and building bridges is what they are about

 

 

Our board should call it what it is: Bigotry, pure and simple!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Malkster said:

somehow this feels mildly inadequate

download obsession.jpg

:mutley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Surely to fuck that film thing isnt real, is that genuinely a real thing they have made and are charging £28 to go and watch at celtic park?

Am i actually seeing this, what the fuck

Yes It's real, yes you're seeing it and yes they are indeed charging £28 a pop to go and see it.

As you said WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

I guess that's what happens when you have different schools for Scottish children.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What sort of person that would actually pay and attend this type of hate filled bigot fest , let alone make a film about it .

 

Their hatred will destroy them .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone should go and film all the obsessed hoards as they walk in to see it. Get the video online to show everyone the cunts that we are dealing with 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Great article but do they circulate to anyone but Rangers fans?

My thought exactly. People will only realise what is going on if some of the mainstream media had the balls to pick this up and run with it. Some folk would read it and actually realise there is a great deal of truth in it and how stupid certain sections of the Scottish football society really is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Brubear said:

My thought exactly. People will only realise what is going on if some of the mainstream media had the balls to pick this up and run with it. Some folk would read it and actually realise there is a great deal of truth in it and how stupid certain sections of the Scottish football society really is. 

Mainstream media in this shithole aren’t interested in any story’s that show the tarriers in a negative light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

e

Exactly what Billythebear77 and several others are saying the media up here are so very very far up that lots arse that its very difficult to see were that lot end and the media begin its so blatant its unreal and as black and red socks said its total bigotry !!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Mainstream media in this shithole aren’t interested in any story’s that show the tarriers in a negative light

defo!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bluebovril said:

Spot on mate.see if there was a facilitie to give money into a fund and use it to protect Rangers  I know there is the Rfff but something has got to be down and fight back because the media in this country will sit on their hands as usual especially the up and coming court cases with the peados.does anyone know what date this month. 

What court case? You're mistaken! It is just some blokes walking into court to have a wee chat, stop blowing things out of proportion.

Yeah there is a judge there but it is a west coast of Scotland club who are sending the blokes in for a chat which is awesome of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As soon as the paedo cases start to come to court, the media will be running with another anti-Rangers story. Sweep, sweep is the fenian press way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZZed said:

As soon as the paedo cases start to come to court, the media will be running with another anti-Rangers story. Sweep, sweep is the fenian press way.

 

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

As soon as the paedo cases start to come to court, the media will be running with another anti-Rangers story. Sweep, sweep is the fenian press way.

Absolutely nailed on . Watch it start when the season kicks off again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shudder to think that if we did cease to exist who or what these maniacs would turn their attention to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2018 at 17:11, Inigo said:

Creepy mad stalker weirdos.

fatal-attraction.jpg?w=612&h=380&crop=1

Is that Rod Stewart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2018 at 17:08, Siam69 said:

Inferiority complex.

First thing in the morning when they wake up, last thing at night.

Have to give mad Phil some credit though, he makes a great living out of peddling shite to the simple minded. 

I know what I'd like to give him and credit ain't anywhere top of the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I shudder to think that if we did cease to exist who or what these maniacs would turn their attention to 

Full steam ahead with independence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is wrong with these people? They are missing a chromosome due to many decades of inbreeding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2018 at 21:54, K.A.I said:

I shudder to think that if we did cease to exist who or what these maniacs would turn their attention to 

Israel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2018 at 18:42, BloodRunsBlue said:

We should have spent the RFFF money on a worldwide campaign to highlight that filthy clubs history of child rape and the pedophile ring they harboured.

A pedophile ring that stemmed from boardroom level right down throughout their entire club.

Their filthy midden should be burned to the ground.

Not until after the court cases. We need to see what evidence comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not often in life you find yourself looking at something and your response is open mouthed speechlessness.

 

I genuinely don’t have a single clue what to type in response to that madness . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Not until after the court cases. We need to see what evidence comes out.

Surely the judge will be ensuring no celtc minded sit on the jury similar to the cunt Whyte’s trial ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Surely the judge will be ensuring no celtc minded sit on the jury similar to the cunt Whyte’s trial ?

We have no voir dire or jury selection in Scotland, just an oath and a lot of warnings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×