Kevin Thomson, Gregory Vignal and Stuart Taylor

MattyBlue

Very good appointments. I like that they're trying to bring in a wide range of experience too and not just Scottish ex-Rangers players but guys willing to learn and try new things like KT, someone with European experience like Vignal and English academy experience like Taylor.  It shows there's a solid plan in place and hopefully the team starts benefiting from top class youth players soon.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Walter left a big impression on Thomson so hopefully there will be some of Walter in his coaching style, though with youths murty’s approach of positivity and encouragment I’d imagine would rub off better. As I said earlier I really think Thomson can climb the ladder and who knows about being an assistant or even manager at a much later date.

'Looks lads if your not booked in the first 10 minutes then you can get to fuck.'

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

'Looks lads if your not booked in the first 10 minutes then you can get to fuck.'

“How do you think you’re doing just now Kev?”

”aye, alright boss”

”We’ll alright isn’t fucking good enough son! This is Rangers!” :thuglife:

Thomson was away from this club too long, the respect he has for us is always pleasing, and he was talented, what a player for taking the ball and clattering his target ?

I remember the day he signed and people cried we want brown, but thommo every time for me

??????

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

Thomson could genuinely be a future manager of our club. I’m ecstatic for him and hope he has a long and successful career at the club.

Stuart Taylor isn’t the goalkeeper is it?

No. According to wiki he's from Glasgow and played for various scottish clubs. And he's a Tim 

Wonder if there's an official link up with the KT academy? Or is it just him and GV training kids 3 days a week then taking their game on a Saturday? Likewise unusual that they seem to have been taken on permanently whilst ST is only until the summer. 

On the whole positive moves by the club, especially KT joining.

Onwards and upwards.

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

What specific ideas are you referring to?

http://rangersradio.online/misc.php?page=mp3-archives

Give the Kevin Thompson one a listen too and hear them from the horses mouth.

His ideas on agents etc will certainly be good advice to some of the young players.

42 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

http://rangersradio.online/misc.php?page=mp3-archives

Give the Kevin Thompson one a listen too and hear them from the horses mouth.

His ideas on agents etc will certainly be good advice to some of the young players.

And there was me hoping it would link in to the 'MoJo, Electric chair and The Sash' thread.:happy:

12 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wonder if there's an official link up with the KT academy? Or is it just him and GV training kids 3 days a week then taking their game on a Saturday? Likewise unusual that they seem to have been taken on permanently whilst ST is only until the summer.

I thought it was strange at first only until the summer.

But I'm assuming he's taking over from Murty, who then would be dropping back down in the summer.